Autodesk Fusion 360 Free Trial 2023 [Download Fusion’s Free Version]
Autodesk has provided us with one of the best manufacturing software programs, Fusion 360. As you know, this software helps us create the best designs but is a bit costly. So, we have brought you the Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial.
This article about the free trial of Fusion 360 will provide you with all the information that you need to know. Generally, after hearing about the free trial, many questions arise in our minds, like what is the duration of the trial period, what are the requirements, who can use it, and many more.
But no need to worry; we have got you covered. Here, we will provide answers to general questions regarding the Fusion 360 free trial.
Can You Get Fusion 360 For Free?
Yes, you can get Autodesk Fusion 360 for free. There are two ways in which you can get it for free. The ways are:
- Either way, you can try the Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial.
- Otherwise, you can opt for the free Fusion 360 for three years after meeting certain requirements.
It would be quite hard to get the free trial of Fusion 360 for three years, as you first have to meet certain requirements. However, you can go for the Fusion 360 free trial option, which is more convenient and easy to get.
Moreover, we don’t have to meet any requirements to get a free trial of Fusion 360. In this free trial, you can also get Fusion 360 extensions. Just register yourself and get started!
What Are The Fusion 360 Free Features?
Autodesk Fusion 360 never compromises its features. So, whether it is paid or free, you can take advantage of all the features that it offers.
Let’s take a look at the Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial features:
- Fusion 360 provides an easy interface to use, so even beginners can use it.
- Using Autodesk Fusion 360, you can create 3D models with the help of parametric modeling techniques.
- Fusion 360 provides Mechanical Computer Aided Drafting and Electrical Computer Aided Drafting that smooth the process of model design.
- This design and manufacturing software provides tools to create and manage complex assemblies.
- You can collaborate with others using Fusion 360. It also allows you to communicate and share projects in real time.
- Fusion 360 has been updated with rendering tools that you can use to test your models.
- With Fusion 360, you can create 2D drawings directly from 3D models that you can use in further design.
- This software also provides additional features like load stimulation, animation, etc.
- You can even work in offline mode in Fusion 360.
- It provides customer service 24/7.
How Long Is The Free Trial For Fusion 360?
The Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial will be available for 30 days. So, you can use the software completely free for 30 days on a trial basis. Also, at the same time, you can get access to all the features mentioned above. Once the free trial of Fusion 360 is over, you can purchase their main plan if you want to continue the service.
Is Fusion 360 Free After 3 Years?
Whether Fusion 360 remains free after three years completely depends on some criteria. If you continue to meet the same criteria again, then you will get this software from Autodesk for the next three years.
So, you must make sure that you meet the following criteria to get Autodesk Fusion 360 for free for three years:
- Your company should have been in existence for less than three years.
- There should be less than 10 employees.
- The annual profit is less than $100,000.
- There should be the manufacturing of original products.
You must make sure to meet these requirements to increase the Fusion 360 free trial length. This way, you can continue the Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial for three years.
How To Download And Use Free Trial Of Autodesk Fusion 360?
It is very easy to download and use the Fusion 360 free trial. But if you don’t know how to do the Fusion 360 free trial download, then we have got your back. So, follow the general process mentioned below to download and use it:
- Go to Autodesk Fusion 360 website.
- Then click on “Start free trial” in the middle right corner of the website.
- You will get options for a free trial, like Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial, Fusion 360 for educational use, or Fusion 360 for personal use.
- Choose any of them according to your convenience.
- Now, click on Next.
- Sign in to your account using your registered email, and if you don’t have an account, then log in
This way, you can download free trial of Fusion 360 and use it. So, take advantage of all the features of this manufacturing software for 30 days.
What Are The Requirements For The Autodesk Fusion 360 Free Trial?
There are three types of free trials of Fusion 360 that you can get. You can choose any of them as per your requirements. So, the three options that you can get are:
- Fusion 360 for a free trial,
- Fusion 360 for educational use, and
- Fusion 360 for personal use
So, let’s check out the requirements for each one in detail:
- Fusion 360 for free trial- You can download free trial of Fusion 360 for 30 days for professional use. Here, you can also get access to all the features of this software.
- Fusion 360 for educational use- Autodesk gives you access to use Fusion 360 for students and educators completely for free. However, you can get free access only for educational purposes. But for-profit use, you have to purchase the plan.
- Fusion 360 for personal use- In the Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial for personal use, you can use very limited features. So, you can use these features for non-commercial projects.
What Are The Fusion 360 Free Trial Limitations?
As you know, good things come at a price. So, when you opt for the free trial of Autodesk Fusion 360, you will face some limitations. Let’s take a quick look at the Fusion 360 free trial limitations:
- The free trial of Autodesk Fusion 360 is available for just 30 days.
- Once the trial period is over, you have to purchase the subscription plan.
- To get the Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial for three years, you have to meet certain requirements.
- For personal use, you will only get the basic features of Autodesk Fusion 360.
Is Fusion 360 Free Forever?
Yes, you can use Fusion 360 for free forever. If you don’t know, then let me tell that you can get Fusion 360 free trial for students and personal use. Until and unless you are using the software for non-profit educational purposes, you can use it for free forever.
So, if you want the software for free forever, then you must go for any of the options mentioned above.
How Do I Get Fusion 360 Free Forever?
You can get an Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial forever just by following some easy and simple steps. Moreover, you have to make sure that you use the software only for non-profit purposes.
So, here are the steps to get the free trial of Autodesk Fusion 360 forever:
- Open the official website of Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Click on Start Free Trial on the page.
- Then select either Fusion 360 for educational use or Fusion 360 for personal use.
- Now, below, click on Get Fusion 360.
- Fill in all the required details.
This is how you can get a free Fusion 360 trial for life. By using this method, you can actually extend the Fusion 360 free trial length.
What To Do If My Autodesk Fusion 360 Free Trial Expired?
If your Fusion 360 free trial expires, then you can purchase its plans. So, if you wish to continue the service, then purchase any of the Autodesk Fusion 360 plans according to your wishes.
This manufacturing software offers three kinds of plans: monthly, yearly, or 3-year plans. You can also get a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you don’t like the service, just ask for a refund within 30 days.
Here are the Fusion 360 plans that you can buy when the Fusion 360 free trial expired:
|Autodesk Fusion 360 plans||Pricing of Autodesk Fusion 360 plans|
|Monthly Plan||$56.96 per month|
|Yearly Plan||$388.67 per year|
|3-year plan||$1166.01 per 3 year|
How Long Is Fusion 360 Free?
You can get an Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial for 30 days. During this free trial period, you can get to use all the amazing features of this manufacturing software. But if you want Fusion 360 for educational and personal use, then you can get the software for life. So, until you are using the software for non-profit educational and personal purposes, you don’t have to pay for it.