COD Ban Appeal [How To Get Unbanned From COD]
If your account has been banned in COD and you are looking for a COD ban appeal, then you are on the right page. In this article, we will cover how to submit an appeal to have your account unbanned and resume playing your favorite game! Also, tell about how to get unbanned from COD.
How To Appeal A Ban In COD?
You can easily appeal a ban in COD by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Check out the Activision support website.
- Enter the required credentials to log in.
- Scroll down to the support choices after clicking Agree.
- Choose the appropriate game, platform, and subject.
- Click “I’m having a problem that’s not listed”
- Write a support email by selecting submit a ticket.
Why Did You Get Banned In COD?
Here are some reasons why a player might be banned from COD:
- Using Unofficial Software: Use of third-party software like mods, hacks, or other tools to gain unfair advantages and cheat the game.
- Using Offensive Or Harsh Language: Using racist, or other discriminatory language, might be a reason for you to get banned from COD.
- Cheating: This includes trying to conceal your identity or manipulate the game’s matchmaking system.
- Repeatedly Violating The Game’s Terms And Conditions: If you are regularly violating the terms and conditions of the game. This may also be a reason you get banned from COD.
If you are banned from a Call of Duty game, you may be able to appeal the ban. However, the chances of the ban being overturned are slim if you have been caught cheating or using unauthorized software. Similarly, get unbanned from Bumble by submitting an appeal, you will get your account back easily.
What To Do If Activision Rejects Your COD Ban Appeal?
If your COD ban appeal is denied then here are a few things that you can do
Accept The Decision
If you believe that you are banned in error and the Activision team rejects your COD-banned appeal. You have no other option, you have to accept the decision and moved on.
Try After Sometime
Come with more evidence and information and try to submit your COD ban appeal after some time. This will increase the chance to get unbanned from the Call of Duty game.
Create A New Account With New Email By Using A VPN
For creating a new account you can not use the same Email id, from that your existing account is already banned. Use the new Email id to create an account for the Call of Duty game.
If you are going to make a new account then there is a high chance that your account will ban again due to the same IP. so, you have to use VPN to change your original IP.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to create an account in the Call of Duty game.
- First, visit the Activation’s official site
- Tap on the Create new account
- Fill in the required credentials like phone number and Email
- One time password will be sent to your email
- Create a new username that is not available
- Enjoy your game
How To Use A VPN Not To Get Banned On COD?
It is easy to use a VPN to play COD. Follow the below-mentioned steps to use a VPN.
Download and install the latest version of ExpressVPN
- Sign in to the ExpressVPN account
- Enter the ExpressVPN activation CODe which you will get from the website account dashboard
- Go to the ExpressVPN servers list
- Select the different country or state that serves
- Back to your device home screen and let it run VPN in the background
- Open the Warzone app of software on your device
- Customize the game according to your preferences and play it.
Can You Unban From COD?
Yes, you can unban from COD by applying for a COD ban appeal. You have to remember some points when you apply for a COD ban appeal. Here are some tips that increase your chance of getting unbanned from COD.
- Be respectful and courteous in your appeal
- Provide clear evidence to prove yourself.
- Be patient, it may take some time to review your appeal.
Can I Get A New COD Account If My Previous One Is Banned?
Yes, you get a new COD account if your previous one gets banned.
How To Get Unbanned From COD?
There are no methods available that guarantee your account gets unbanned. The only thing that we can do is apply for a COD Ban appeal and wait. It may take 7 to 10 days to review.
But there are people whose Call Of Duty mobile accounts are banned for 7 years or sometimes banned permanently.
Apply For COD Ban Appeal
This is the best method as most companies listen to their user’s queries. If you think that the action taken on your call of duty account is not right.
If you don’t break any rules or regulations of the game then you can reach out to Activision support by raising a support ticket. After that Activision, support team check out your account manually and take action accordingly.
Reach Out Activision Team On Social Media
Social media is the best option to send your appeal to the Activision team of COD. if your COD ban appeal is not reviewed for a long time, reach your appeal through Twitter and tweet your issue by tagging the company’s official handle.
How To Avoid Banning Your Call Of Duty Account?
Sometimes we unknowingly used things that can harm our COD account. Here we discuss the things that you need to avoid to save your COD account.
Don’t Use Hacks
A major reason for the ban of COD mobile accounts is the use of hacks such as Spawnbot or Aimbot. Use of Hacks is completely against the policy of Call of Duty, if anyone is caught using this, their account will definitely get banned.
Dont Use VPN While Playing
Do not use VPN while playing if Activision detect you using VPN they will ban you from the Call of Duty game.
Dont Use 3rd Party Emulators To Play Game
Don’t use emulators as we know emulators give advantages over the players who play on mobile. Due to the fair policies of the COD Activision ban account that are playing through any emulators.
Don’t Use Third-Party Redeem Codes
Don’t use third-party coupon codes to snatch discounts on purchases in the Call of Duty game. As the purchase of these coupon codes gets refunded to the original payment source and the company faced a loss.
How To Get Unbanned From COD With NordVPN?
Yes, NordVPN is the best option to get unbanned from the Call of Duty game. Nordvpn has special smart features and techniques that will surely help to get unbanned from the Call of Duty game. Use NordVPN/Margie Code to get up to a discount of 59% on NordVPN. Here are some of the best features that you must know before using NordVPN.
- High-speed connection
- Dedicated IP and Thread Protection
- Automatic kill switch
- AES 256-bit encryption
If you have been banned from Call of Duty, you are able to appeal the ban by following the above-mentioned steps. However, if you are caught cheating or using unofficial software, your chances of unbanning from the COD ban appeal are less. Remember some points, when submitting an appeal, be respectful and courteous, provide clear evidence to support your case, and be patient. It may take about 7 to 10 days for Activision to review your COD ban appeal.
How Long Will It Take For Activision To Review My Appeal?
Generally, it may take 7 to 10 days for Activision to review the COD ban appeal. It may also depend on the volume of appeals that they are currently processing.
Why Is My COD Mobile Account Banned For No Reason?
Your Call of Duty account may be banned due to a fake report by the players and this leads to the banned of your Call of Duty account.
You Can Also Other Blogs,
- Activision ban appeal
- Tinder Gold Free Trial
- Express VPN Free Trial 3 Months
- Hulu Live TV 30 days free trial voucher code
- Camtasia For Free