How To Use Tenorshare 4DDiG? 2023 – To Recover Lost Data
The Tenorshare product 4DDiG is a better solution for data recovery that can help recover from disks, encrypted drives, and crashed PCs. It is compatible with your Windows and macOS devices. If you are wondering that is it possible to recover lost data from crashed PCs, or drives, then we will help you out with this dilemma. You must want to know how to use Tenorshare 4DDiG and that’s why here are we to solve your problem. By the following guides, you will successfully use this Tenorshare 4DDiG data recovery software.
How To Recover Lost Files From Local Disk?
Here are the following steps that will lead you to the lost data recovery from local disk by using Tenorshare 4DDiG:
- Launch and Go To Local Disk: After download & installation of 4DDiG open the software and choose the local disk option. Start to begin the scan or you can select the targeted files you want to recover.
- Scanning: 4DDiG quickly read the hard drives by scanning, you can also stop the scanning if it detects the desired files you want to recover. It will show various file categories like deleted files, lost files, RAW files, and existing ones. Go to the file view option to check the file type like photos, docs, videos, or emails. You can also search any specific file by the filter option to find out.
- Preview & Get Recover: After you go the targeted files you can recheck and recover them to any safe location on your PC. make sure that don’t save files to the same location where you lost them after the permanent data loss. Get any of the Tenorshare products with a good discount through this Tenorshare coupon code.
How To Use Tenorshare 4DDiG To Recover Data From External Hard Drives?
The files that you’ve lost from formatting, deletion, permanent loss, or virus from external hard drives can get back by using Tenorshare 4DDiG:
- Connect & Choose The External Hard Drives: To start it, open the 4DDiG application and connect the external hard drives to your Windows or macOS device and choose the external hard disk to start the scanning. The Tenorshare 4DDIG coupon code is the opportunity that will help you to get this recovery software at a good discount.
- Allow Scanning Process: It inspects the external drive hard drive and figures out the lost data. It will be categorized the data as lost files, deleted files, existing files, lost location, and RAW files. Check the file view to examine the file type like photos, videos, docs, or audios. It also allows you to search the file through the search bar.
- Preview & Get Back Files From External Hard Drives: After, you’ll get the files that you want to get back. You can ensure by previewing it and done by the recover option and get them back. Just don’t save the files to the exact location where they got lost.
How To Use Tenorshare 4DDiG To Recover Data From Lost Partitions?
Partition loss happens cause of various reasons besides deletion and cleaning, but still you can get them back by using Tenorshare 4DDiG:
- Set The application & Start: Open the 4DDiG and the application will automatically recognize the lost partitions. You can also save your time by selecting specific files that you want to recover.
- Scanning Process of Lost partitions: It will analyze the lost partition of your device and you can stop the scanning whenever you want. If you get the files that you want to recover. There will be categories shown as deleted files, tag files, tree view, and RAW files. You can check the file type like whether it is a video, audio, image, and docs. It can also let you search the file that you want to get back.
- Preview & Recover Data: At the final steps, you can recheck the files and go for the recover button and save the files to a safe folder on your device.
How To Recover Lost Data From Bitlocker Encrypted Drive?
Here are the 3 simple steps that will help you to use Tenorshare 4DDiG:
- Choose The Bitlocker Encrypted Drives: Open the app on your PC. You will see the lock symbol on the disk if your device has any Bitlocker encrypted drive. Then choose the BitLocker encrypted drive and then go for forwarding.
- Enter Password & Scanning: You have to enter the password to start scanning by unlocking the drive. After that, it will get started to find out the lost data files which will show in categories like deleted, existing, lost files, and RAW files. It also allows you to view the file types like images, videos, docs, and audio. You can also search for any specific type of file to get back.
- Preview & Recover Files: After the file discovery you can ensure by previewing and recovering them back safely to any location.
How To Use Tenorshare 4DDiG To Recover Data From Recycle Bin?
You can recover the files that were deleted accidentally from your PC. Even if you have cleared your Recycle Bin it is still possible to get them back:
- Open & Choose Recycle Bin: After the installation of Tenorshare 4DDiG open it and select the Recycle Bin and go forward,
- Scanning: It will start scanning thoroughly the Recycle Bin drive and find out the lost files. You can stop the scanning if you find the file that you want to recover. There will be categories of files like deleted files, existing files, and RAW files. You can view the file format whether it is images, videos, docs, and emails. You can also search any particular file through the search bar.
Preview & Get Recover: After you get back the file just preview and click on the Recover icon.
How To Recover Files From Crashed Computer?
Here is the guide that will lead you to use Tenorshare 4DDiG to recover data from crashed computer:
- Get USB Drive: Before the recovery, you must prepare for it. You must have an extra working PC or laptop. A USB of more than 1.5GB or CD/DVD with this 4DDiG application installed on that device.
- Connect & Choose Location: Open the 4DDiG on your computer and connect the USB drive to it. Select recover from crashed computer from the home and go further.
- Make A Bootable Drive: In an external drive create a bootable drive. Your USB or DVD will need to get formatting before starting a bootable drive.
- Get Done With Creating Bootable Drive: After getting done with creating a bootable drive, switch to your crashed computer and start recovery.
- Boot Crashed DeviceFrom USB or DVD Drive: Connect the USB or DVD drive to the crashed drive. Start through the BIOS system.
- Recover Data From Crashed Computer: IN the BIOS system switch to the boot tab and boot the device. You will see the crashed computer start loading files. Through 4DDiG you have to choose a safe location where you want to get back your files. For data safety, you should recover it and keep it in an external drive, not on a local disk.
How To Use 4DDiG To Repair Photos & Videos?
Follow this guide to know how to use Tenorshare 4DDiG to repair photos and videos:
- Select Photo & Video Repair: Open the 4DDiG on your computer and through the advanced option choose the photo or video repair.
- Add Photos Or Videos To Start Repairing: You can add photos and videos and then go for the repair icon.
- Preview Photos Or Videos & Export: After the repair, you can recheck the photos and videos and then export them to a safe location.
FAQs Of Using Tenorshare 4DDiG
Here are the queries that will help you to know more about Tenorshare 4DDiG:
Can Tenorshare 4DDiG Recover Deleted Files?
Yes, Tenorshare 4DDiG can successfully recover deleted files from Recycle Bin, crashed computers, encrypted drives, and from anywhere.
How To Use Tenorshare 4DDiG For Free?
If you also want to use Tenorshare 4DDiG free, then it is possible. Now you can also use for upto 1GB f data recovery for free through 4DDiG.
Can I Recover Permanently Deleted Files In Windows 11 & 10?
Yes, you can recover deleted files from your Windows 10 & 11. Just make sure you don’t continue using the disk or folder where you lost your files and use this Tenorshare 4DDiG data recovery software.