How To Watch ITV Apple TV In 2023? [ITV On Apple TV]
Do you want to setup ITV Apple TV to watch your favorite content? With the Apple ITV app, stream 4K quality videos on your Apple TV without any hassle.
ITV player provides streamers with a large media library full of movies, TV shows, and even news. It also offers some live channels including itv1, itv2, itv3, itv4, itvBe, Citv, etc. So install ITV on Apple TV to watch your favorite live channel in HD quality and enjoy the video.
That’s why we are sharing some easy tips to configure ITV app for Apple TV so you can easily stream UK movies.
Why Use ITV On Apple TV?
Using the ITV streaming platform on Apple TV lets you watch popular content from the UK without any restrictions. Famous movies and TV shows from the UK are not available easily on Apple TV. So you can install ITV Apple TV & stream shows like The Real Crown, Perks & Recreation, etc. in your country.
Though configuring Apple ITV could be confusing but you will be able to do it after reading this entire article.
How To Install ITV Apple TV Outside UK?
To install ITV on Apple TV in restricted countries, follow the below-given steps:
- Get yourself a subscription to VPN(Try ExpressVPN).
- Then choose a UK server from the server list.
- Click on “Connect” to establish a connection with UK server.
- Now on your Apple TV, launch App Store.
- Go to the search bar and enter “ITVX”.
- Then download the ITV app and install it on Apple TV.
- Now visit the official website of ITV in your browser.
- Sign up on ITV with a new account.
- Enter your ITV credentials inside the Apple ITV app to log in.
- Now watch live ITV channels on Apple TV.
By following this method, you can get configure ITV app for Apple TV & then you can start streaming ITV channels even on Apple TV.
How To Watch ITV On Apple TV In Restricted Countries?
If you want to stream ITV Apple TV in countries like the United States then follow this guide:
- Setup ITV with Apple TV as mentioned above.
- Now log in to the ITV app with your account credentials.
- Search for your favorite show within the ITV app.
- Click on the movie/TV show you want to watch.
- If you want to watch live ITV channels, click on “Live”.
- Then your ITV channel will start playing on Apple TV.
How ITV Apple TV Works?
The working of ITV Apple is simple as you can connect the Apple TV box to your home TV via an HDMI port. Then you can install your favorite streaming platforms like ITV, Netflix, HBO Max, & Hulu on it.
After you setup ITV on Apple TV, you can grab the remote to your TV and launch the ITV app. Then you can start watching any movies or live channel via the ITV app for Apple TV just with one click of your TV remote.
Is ITV Hub & ITVX On Apple TV Are Same?
Yes, ITV Hub and ITVX are the same for Apple TV users. The ITV Hub app was operated by ITV and it is now upgraded to ITVX for a better streaming experience. So you can use the ITVX app instead of the ITV Hub app to configure ITV Apple TV for streaming UK content.
How Much Does It Cost To Subscribe ITV App For Apple TV?
The subscription to the ITV app costs £5.99($7.42) per month. Another way is to pay £59.99($74.34) per year to use ITV Apple TV for an entire year. So if you want to save money, the option for ITV on Apple TV for 1 year would be best.
When you subscribe to ITV Apple TV, you will get also get a 7-day free trial of ITV streaming.
Should I Use ITVX Premium or Free Plan To Watch ITV Apple TV?
To stream ITV on Apple TV without any Ads you will have to buy the ITVX premium plan. Otherwise, you can opt for the free plan to stream ITV Apple TV but it will show Ads during your streaming session.
When you use the ITVX Premium subscription, you can access a larger section of the British library on ITV. It will also provide an option to download ITV content to watch later on Apple TV. Whereas, a free ITV plan provides access to limited UK content with advertisements.
Also, if you are watching free streaming sports sites then here also you will get a pop-up of a huge advertisement. But if are using this stream ITV Apple TV, you will don’t be any issues related to this.
What Other Platforms Work With ITV Beside Apple TV?
Those who watch ITV Apple TV can also enjoy the ITV streaming experience on the following platforms:
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV & Tablet
- Android (5.0 and up)
- LG Smart TVs
- Web Browsers
- Samsung Smart TVs
- BT TV Box Pro and Mini
- Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One/S/X
- Sky Glass & Sky Q
- Freeview Play
- Huawei Phones and Tablets
- Virgin Media
- TalkTalk TV Hub
- NOW Smart Sticks and Boxes
- Youview Sony
What’s Popular To Watch On ITV Apple TV In 2023?
There is a lot of entertaining content available to watch with ITV on Apple TV. It includes famous Movies, TV shows, Sports, News, Reality Shows & even Kid’s shows. Here is the list of popular content for Apple ITV watchers:
|Popular ITV Content For Apple TV||Category||Release Date|
|Malpractice Season 1||TV Show||23rd April|
|The Real Crown||Factual Series||20th April|
|Six Four||TV Show||30th March|
|Women’s Finalissima 2023||Sports||6th April|
|Olivier Awards 2023||Award Show||2nd April|
|The Originals||TV Show||6th April|
|Women’s Finalissima 2023||Sports||6th April|
|IPL 2023||Sports||31st March|
|This Is Your Life Special Episode||Talk Show||30th April|
|Why Didn’t They Ask Evans||TV Show||9th April|
|The Hunt For Raoul Moat Season 1||TV Show||16th April|
|NFL Draft||Sports||27th April|
|Waco Untold: The British Stories 2023||TV Show||13th April|
|Man City vs Sheffield United FA Cup Semi-Final||Sports||22nd April|
|MR Robot||TV Show||20th April|
|Parks and Recreation||TV Show||13th April|
|Fast & Furious Hobbs & Shaw||Movie||–|
|50/50 Heroes||Kids Cartoon||–|
|Be Cool, Scooby-Doo||Kids Cartoon||–|
What To Do If ITV On Apple TV Doesn’t Work? Easy 7 Fixes!
When your ITV Apple TV stops working, try the following fixes:
- Wait Till ITV Server Gets Fixed: It is possible that a lot of subscribers are trying to watch ITV on AppleTV. It can overload the streaming server & result in downtime. So wait until servers are fixed back by ITV.
- Re-install ITV App For Apple TV: When the ITV app doesn’t install properly on your Apple TV, it will cause not working issue while loading. So uninstall the ITV app from Apple TV & then install it again correctly next time.
- Improve Wi-Fi Connectivity: Due to slow internet speed, the ITV app could not load properly and crashed due to a connection issue. So contact your internet provider so you can access ITV on AppleTV without network issues.
- Use VPN Service Provider: If you are trying to stream ITV Apple TV outside UK, it will not work. Then using a VPN service like ExpressVPN can make the ITV app work on your Apple TV.
- Check Apple TV For Updates: When your Apple TV version gets old the ITV app on Apple TV might not work properly. So update your Apple TV to make sure it’s compatible with the ITV app.
- Restart Apple TV: Force quit the ITV app and shut down your Apple TV. Then restart the Apple TV and launch the ITV app to check if it’s working now.
- Flush ITV Apple Cache: Open Apps from the Setting menu on your Apple TV. Select the ITV app and choose “Clear Cache”. Once the cache is deleted, try to restart the Apple ITV app to check if it worked.
Can I Stream ITV On Apple TV?
Yes, you can watch ITV on AppleTV by installing the ITV app from Apple’s App Store. If you want to know how to setup ITV Apple then read the guide mentioned above.
Can I Airplay ITV Over Apple TV?
You don’t need to Airplay ITV because you can install ITV on Apple TV directly from the App Store. Then you can watch your favorite ITV channel on your Apple TV without Airplay or Casting.
Does Apple TV Have ITV Player?
Yes, there is an ITV app available on Apple TV that you can download free of cost from the App Store. So you can watch ITV Apple TV just by clicking on the app without any extra effort. Though ITV is not an Apple TV product, still you can find it in Apple’s App Store.
Why I Can’t See Video When Airplay ITV Apple TV?
When you Airplay ITV on Apple TV, you might mistakenly miss the image setting and send only sound via an audio redirect. So you have to tap the interlocked square icon, then choose Apple TV from the device from the list to Airplay both image & sound.
How To Watch ITV With Apple TV Box On My TV?
To watch ITV on your TV, you need to connect an Apple TV box to your normal TV via an HDMI port. Then you can read our guide to install ITV Apple TV and watch ITV channels on your TV.
How To Watch ITV In USA?
To watch ITV in USA, buy a VPN service like ExpressVPN & connect to a UK server. Then download the ITV Apple TV app and start watching ITV content in USA.
It is not possible to watch ITV on Apple TV outside UK because only UK-based IP addresses are allowed to access it, so using VPN is necessary.
How Can I Activate Subtitles When Streaming ITV Apple TV?
When you are watching movies/TV shows with the Apple ITV app, you can turn on subtitles using the Siri button & say “Subtitles On”. Another way is to swipe down using a remote to access the audio menu & then switch on subtitles.
Can You Watch ITV Hub In USA For Free?
Yes, you can watch ITV Hub USA for free by using a VPN service. If you have an Apple TV then you can install the Apple ITV Hub app on your TV after connecting to the VPN server in UK and stream BritBox content.
Can I Stream ITV On Apple TV Outside UK?
Yes, you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows on Apple ITV app outside UK using a VPN service.
Is It Free To Watch ITV Apple TV?
Yes, the ITV app on Apple TV is free for streaming if you use a UK-based IP address to access it. So you can stream ITV channels without paying any cost if using its free plan.
ITV app has a wide variety of UK content for streaming that you can watch in 4K or HD quality on your Apple TV. If you have read this article, you will know how to watch ITV Apple TV outside the UK also.
As ITV Player is a UK-based streaming platform that is geo-blocked outside UK. So we have also shared the guide to access ITV on Apple TV in USA and other restricted countries also.
If you are always looking for more ways to stream regional content then check the following blogs: