Kinsta Review | How good is Kinsta Hosting?
Are you looking for google cloud-based hosting? Kinsta is a cloud-based hosting that provides managed WordPress plans with high server quality and optimization. Compared to competitors such as cloudways, Pressidium, and flywheel, etc – It offers some unique features which we will discuss in this detailed Kinsta review.
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting which was found in 2013 with a desire to change the status quo. It has a great reputation and provides its service in the market for over 10 years. You will have several questions in your mind regarding Kinsta like is it any good?. Let’s have a look at its features and answer your queries:
Kinsta Hosting Review – What to expect?
Kinsta has years of experience working with WordPress. Their engineers have a good experience and knowledge of WordPress for making it one of the best-managed WordPress hosting solutions available today.
It offers good WordPress management tools along with speed and scaling that benefit your website’s performance.
- Speed obsessive architecture- They use the latest technology like Nginx, PHP 7.4, LXD software containers, MariaDB. And they compute-optimized VMs to make sure your website loads fastly.
- High-security Network– They put special attention on safety measures to prevent you from venomous attacks. They do continuous monitoring for uptime, DDoS attack detection, software-based restriction, SSL support, and hardware firewalls.
- Next-generation infrastructure– They provide the best technology at the server and optimized They will always provide you with the latest framework version that is installed up to date.
- Google cloud platform- Kinsta is powered by the Google cloud platform, and it has 24 global data centers. Everything is interrelated to its premium tire network that is created to shorten the distance and hops. It transports your data fast and securely.
- Free site migration- You can easily move your site to Kinsta without experiencing any downtime. They have a special engineer team that takes care of everything for you.
- Regular uptime check- They check the status of all the websites from time to time. If any issue occurred they alert you before.
- Always backed Up- Kinsta backs up all of your sites at least once a day and they also offer separate backup for all platforms.
- Automatic scaling- You can add any feature to your site as per your requirement. They scale up your site as your need and give you authority whenever you need it.
- Free hack fix- They monitor all the sites continuously to prevent them from hacking. If any suspicious activity happens they take immediate strict action for it and notify you instantly.
Kinsta Vs Siteground: Which is better?
Kinsta and Siteground both are well-known names for WordPress hosting. Both of them provide good features. But some features are absent in Siteground such as free CDN and Kinsta has it. Similarly, Kinsta does not provide email hosting and Siteground does. The user can choose according to their requirement.
How good is Kinsta support?
If the support system is good your half tension is already gone. let’s have a look at Kinsta’s support system how they work.
They have designed their dashboard user-friendly. Kinsta offers you a fast and knowledgeable support system and fixes problems on a priority basis. They have WordPress experts who are ready to help you out 24/7. Their engineers are always ready to assist you at any time and any place.
They use an intercom- a unified communication system that means their staff will always be up to date on trouble. Kinsta monitors all your site every two minutes and they responded within a time if any downtime occurs and keeps your server healthy. If your website is down, you are getting attacked, you have an SSL issue that solve each thing on their end.
Kinsta Hosting Plans
|Plans||WordPress Plan||Visits||Diskspace||Free SSL & CDN|
|Kinsta Starter Plan||1||25000||10||$30/ mo|
|KInsta Pro Plan||2||50000||20||$60/ mo|
|Kinsta Business 1 Plan||5||100000||30||$100/ mo|
|Kinsta Business 2 Plan||10||250000||40||$200/ mo|
|Kinsta Business 3 Plan||20||400000||50||$300/ mo|
|Kinsta Business 4 Plan||40||400000||60||$400/ mo|
|Kinsta Enterprise 1 Plan||60||1000000||100||$600/ mo|
|Kinsta Enterprise 2 Plan||80||1000000||150||$600/ mo|
|Kinsta Enterprise 3 Plan||120||2000000||200||$1200/ mo|
|Kinsta Enterprise 4 Plan||150||3000000||250||$1500/ mo|
The prices may vary after sometime
Pros and Cons of Kinsta hosting
- It provides fast speed that is the most important thing for a website. Speed matters a lot for a website.
- They use all-inclusive software.
- 100% uptime guarantee
- They provide great technical support
- You can easily migrate.
- Keeps your back up regularly.
- It is completely optimized for e-commerce sites.
- Their plans and packages are relatively expensive.
- They do not provide telephone support
- They do not have an e-mail marketing feature.
Kinsta Review – Final Thoughts
After analyzing all of its components what we found is Kinsta hosting is good to run a website. It gives you fast, reliable, and managed WordPress hosting, and it is also powered by Google clouds. Their price may cost you a bit but the services they are worth spending on.
It has a great support system team and the 24/7 uptime feature is nice. If you are in a doubt to opt for this hosting they also provide 30 days money-back guarantee you can use that and could make the decision accordingly. Hope this Kinsta hosting review benefits you.
Q- What is Kinsta?
Kinsta is a WordPress hosting company. They provide cloud-based hosting solutions on the Google platform.
Q- Is Kinsta shared hosting?
No, Kinsta does not offer shared hosting. They are the only web hosting provider that offers container-based infrastructure from entry-level plans to enterprises level plans.
Q- What is the best hosting for WordPress?
There are many companies out there who provide the best WordPress hosting such as Bluehost, Hostinger, WPengine, Liquid Web, site ground, FlyWheel, Kinsta. You can choose according to your requirement.
Q- What Is The Difference Between Hosting & WordPress Hosting?
A web host or web hosting is a service provider that assigns the space on a web server for a website to store its files and data while WordPress hosting is used to optimize the better performance of WordPress.
Also Read, What Is cloud hosting and its benefits