How To Record A Webinar On Your Computer?
Organizing a webinar is not a simple task and requires a lot of patience and effort. As you know, doing a webinar has proven to be very helpful for your company or organization because it helps in gaining or attracting customers. Also, the process by which you can record a webinar on your computer is very easy.
But you can’t post the recorded webinar in its raw form; you have to edit it using the best editing software for webinar recordings. This way, you can improve the quality of your recorded webinar.
Below, we have provided the process for recording a webinar on your computer. Not only this, but we have also covered the process of recording it on different operating systems and some general queries related to it.
Can You Record A Webinar On Your Computer?
Yes, you can record a webinar on a computer, either using any editing software or the default program of your operating system. Some operating systems, like Mac and Windows, have default screen recording software. So, you can use them.
Otherwise, you can also select and install external video editing software like Wondershare Filmora or Camtasia. Both of these editing software programs have some great and unique tools that can make the audio and video of the webinar recording professional.
So, you should continue the article to learn about how to record a webinar on your Windows or Mac, how to record a webinar on Zoom, and the process of recording a webinar on your computer.
How Do You Record A Webinar On Your Computer?
Now, you know that you can record a webinar on your device, but in this section, let’s learn the process of recording a webinar on your computer. Well, there are many ways in which you can record it.
Here are the different ways in which you can record a webinar on your computer:
- Use screen recording software- You can use any external screen recording software to record webinars. These software programs are either free or paid, which provides a great variety of tools to use. So, use software to edit the recording webinars, like Filmora or Camtasia.
- Built-in recording feature- Some platforms include recording features that allow you to record a webinar. So, you can directly record a webinar on your device. Just by clicking on “Record”, you can start the recording of your meeting or presentation.
How To Record A Webinar On Windows 10, 8, and 7?
You can select any screen-recording software to record a webinar on your computer and then edit it. You can select Wondershare Filmora, which works on all versions of Windows.
Recording a webinar on your computer gets much easier with this editing software. Filmora provides great tools and features that help you edit both the video and audio of your webinar recordings.
Just follow the process we have mentioned below to record a webinar on your Windows 10, 8, or 7:
- Start the presentation that you want to record.
- Select and install the screen recording software for your webinar meeting.
- Adjust the settings of your software and the screen you want to capture.
- Once your meeting starts, click on “Start Recording”.
- Click on “Stop Recording”, after getting the part that you wanted to record.
- If you want, you can edit the recorded webinar using Wondershare Filmora.
- Then share the file on any social media site, like YouTube or Vimeo.
How To Record A Webinar On A Mac?
You can record a webinar on your Mac in two ways, either with the help of third-party software or the default program. We would recommend you use third-party software, which will help you capture the video and audio efficiently.
There are many third-party programs that you can use, like Camtasia and Wondershare Filmora, to record a webinar on your computer. They are well-supported on Mac, and you can use them to edit your webinar recordings.
Below, we have listed the steps to record a webinar on your Mac:
- Choose a suitable video recorder to record the webinar on your Mac. Many Macs have default software.
- Open your software and start “New Screen Recording”.
- Select the preferred needs for your recording and adjust the settings accordingly.
- Select the particular area of the screen that you wish to record.
- Once all the parameters are set, click on “Start Recording”.
- Once you are done with the recording, click on “Stop Recording” and save the file.
- You can either choose to edit your recorded video or keep it in raw form. For editing, recording webinar you can install Camtasia or Wondershare Filmora.
- Once your editing is done, you can export the file in any format you want.
This editing software provides useful tools and features that can be used to produce efficient and professional videos. Otherwise, you can also take up the free trial of Camtasia or Filmora to try them out. For a discount on Camtasia Software use the Camtasia discount coupon.
How To Record A Webinar On Zoom?
Initially, the webinar recording process on Zoom can only be initiated by a host. Zoom only allows the host to record a webinar on your computer, laptop, or phone. If any other attendee wishes to record the webinar, they will have to seek permission from the host.
Zoom recordings are generally of two types local recordings and cloud recordings. Zoom’s local recording is generally used on Windows or Mac. However, Zoom cloud recording is used for professional webinars.
The process to record a webinar on your Zoom meeting is:
- As a host, start the meeting.
- From the bottom, click on the Record button to start the recording of the webinar.
- You will get two options after clicking on record- “Record on this computer” or “Record to the cloud”. Select a particular option according to your convenience.
- When done, you can stop your recording by either clicking on “Pause/Stop recording” or “End Meeting”.
- After the meeting ends, you can access your saved file.
After the recording ends on your Zoom, you can access the file. Then, edit the recording with the help of video editing software, and it will be ready to be shared.
How Do I Set Up A Recorded Webinar?
There are certain steps that you need to follow when setting up a recorded webinar. Follow the steps that we have mentioned below to set up a recorded webinar:
- The foremost thing you need to do is select a particular webinar platform that is suitable for your needs. There are many popular platforms, like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc., where you can choose to perform recordings.
- Decide on the topic and points to be discussed in your webinar. Prepare for the topic and things that you need to say and discuss. Then select a particular date and time for your webinar recording.
- Use a software platform with recording capabilities, like Wondershare Filmora or Camtasia, to record a webinar on your computer. Set all the settings of your software platform to capture the best shot.
- Start the recording of your webinar by clicking on the Record option. Once you are done with your recording of the webinar, stop and save it on your storage.
- You can edit the Webinar using some amazing video editing software like Camtasia or Wondeshare Filmora. This software will provide you with facilities to edit both audio and video of your recordings.
How To Use Online Free Webinar Recording Software?
Well, there are many free online webinar recording software programs that you can use. First, select a suitable one, then start to record a webinar on your laptop, Windows, or Mac. Follow the procedure to do it:
- Install the selected software on your device. Now, it depends on whether you want to record a webinar on your computer, laptop, or PC.
- Adjust the audio and video settings of the editing software according to your preferences.
- Start your webinar recording on the preferred and decided topic.
- Stop the recording once it is done and save it.
- Share the edited recording if you want to on any platform you want, like YouTube or Vimeo.
So, these are the simple and very easy steps that you can follow to use an online free webinar recording software.
What Are The Tools You Need To Record Your Webinar For Highest Quality?
You can consider a few tools you must remember while performing webinar recordings. These tools will increase the quality when you record a webinar on your computer:
- Selecting a device– You must wisely select a particular device on which you are going to record a webinar. So, whether the device is a laptop, computer, or tablet, it must have better camera quality and built-in microphones.
- Software tools for recording– There are plenty of video software tools that you can choose for webinar recordings. This software has also proven to be helpful for live recordings.
- Recording editing tools– Once the webinar recording is done, you must edit it to give it a clean look. Choose software like Wondershare Filmora or Camtasia that can perform both audio and video editing.
- Audio devices- One must use an external audio device to give it a more professional sound. Generally, the devices come with a built-in microphone, but you should use an earphone or headset for better sound quality during webinar recording.
So, carefully consider these factors for a successful and high-quality webinar recording. Don’t forget to use the video editing software for an improvised effect.
How To Save Webinar Recordings?
Typically, the method of saving completely depends on the platform you are using to record webinars. Here are some steps by which you can save and record a webinar on your computer:
- Some webinar platforms have automatic saving options. So, once you click to stop the recording, it automatically saves the webinar recording.
- If you are using a platform that offers cloud storage for webinar recordings, then you have to access the storage to use or visit the saved webinar recording.
- Otherwise, if you are using any recording software like Filmora or Camtasia, then they provide you with an option to save the recorded webinar.
How Do I Record A Live Webinar?
To record a live webinar on your computer, just follow some easy steps mentioned below:
- Start your session to be recorded.
- Click Start Recording.
- Once you are done, click Stop Recording.
This is how you can record any live sessions. Points to be noted to record a webinar on your computer, click on Start Recording for Windows and Record for Mac.
Is A Webinar Audio Only?
No, a webinar can be both audio and video. When you record a webinar on your computer, it can be either video, audio, or screen recording. If the host wishes, he/she can mute the other participants.
How Much Storage Space Do I Need For Webinar Recordings?
A webinar’s length, resolution, and format all affect how much storage is used. 500MB to 1GB every hour at 1080p HD, roughly.
You Can Also Read Other Blogs,
- Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro Coupon Code
- YouTube TV 3 month free trial promo code
- Easy To Use Screen Recording Software
- Aiseesoft Screen Recorder Coupon Code
- Movavi Screen Recording Software Promo Code