Top 10 Best Security Antivirus for Windows 10
Data stealing can be the biggest threat to any person and incidents related to these are also increasing day by day. By using your data, any person can do malicious tasks without your knowledge. So, securing your data has become very important for us. Most of our data are kept in electronic devices and these can be snatched by using PC viruses. So for making our devices secured, anti-malicious soft-wares were developed. With the help of these Top 10 Best Security Antivirus softwares, we can keep our data safe within our systems.
But, there are a lot of antiviruses available in the market and they claim to be the best. So, here we are going to have a brief Comparison of Top 10 best Antiviruses. We will also be comparing the prices and features they provide. Moreover, we will also know about the factors that one should consider before choosing an antivirus.
Is free antivirus enough for our PC Devices
There are a lot of devices that allow you to use their free access. It can sound nice, but in reality, they provide limited control to you. They restrict you from using the premium features and you are allowed to use the limited ones. There are a lot of platforms that even doesn’t allow to run daily system scans. These are the major drawbacks that you will face while using free antivirus software. So, if you want your system to be fast and secure then Free Antivirus is not enough.
However, it doesn’t mean that Free Antivirus is not good. They might have limited features and Top 10 Best Security Antivirus are fully secured. So, if you can compromise with the advanced features and only wants to keep your data safe, then you can opt for free ones.
How do I choose an antivirus?
Choosing an antivirus is a very crucial task, as no one wants to frequently change their platforms. Everyone wants to stick to any platform for a long period of time. So, before choosing a platform read Top 10 Best Security Antivirus, there are certain things you should look for. And the main factors out of these are:
- Multilayer Protection: Most of the Antiviruses supplies you with a tool that can scan your files and warns about threats. But there are a few that provide real-time multilayer protection. This type of protection can automatically warn you about threats. These can also provide protection against both old and new threats.
- Online Privacy Threats: There are many incidents where data is stolen whiling browsing some sites. Also, the cases of phishing are also getting increased at a rapid speed. If your software enables this option, then it will block untrusted sites for you. And it will also allow browsing the web anonymously by using the VPN. So, if you want your browsing safe, then you must look for this feature.
- Customer Reviews: The best way to know about a particular platform is to read its reviews. If you read the genuine reviews of a platform, then it can benefit you a lot. It can also help you to make a perception about a particular platform. So, before choosing any antivirus, always read it’s reviewed.
- Support Services: Always read the support service terms of any antivirus before choosing it. There are very few, that resolve the queries of their users within adequate time. So, if you didn’t want to be in a queue then always choose platforms with better customer support.
- Pricing: This is the primary and most important factor. The price is the thing, which helps in determining whether antivirus is worthy or not. Always compare all the platforms and choose the one that supplies maximum features for an adequate price.
- Other features: Apart from the above-mentioned features, there are some attributes you should look for. Many antiviruses allow you to store files on the cloud while some don’t. You can use some Antiviruses on multiple devices while in some, it is prohibited. If you are a parent, then you should be looking for parental control but all antivirus doesn’t fulfill this feature.
These are the major factors you should keep in mind before buying antivirus software. Now the main thing is that from where you should buy an antivirus. Below is the list of 10 best antiviruses and you can get to know about them in brief.
What is the top 10 Best Antivirus Software?
There are many players in this industry and all of them are of high quality. For being a good antivirus, it should provide all the basic security needs. And on the basis of that, we have picked the 10 best antivirus software windows 10 and these are:
Norton is a US-based antivirus brand and is a part of Symantec Corporation. It was owned by Symantec in the early ’90s and since then it is dealing in various antivirus types. The top 3 Antiviruses in which Norton deals are:
- Norton Premium @ $59.99/year
- best Norton 360 Deluxe @ $49.99/year
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus @ $299.99/year
These are the most popular Norton Antivirus and all of them are of high quality. You can use these plans on multiple devices and all of them provide you the parental control feature. You can buy any of the Norton plans, without any worry. However, these plans are a bit expensive.
Kaspersky is a Russian internet security firm and is better known for its VPN’s and antiviruses. It’s two most popular plans are Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total Security. The price of these plans is $ and $ respectively. These plans are very nice and one of the best plans that you can find. This is cheap and provides you all the basic attributes of a good antivirus. With internet security, you can access the internet without having any trouble by using VPNs. With the total security antivirus, you can enjoy premium features like password management, VPN, parental control, etc.
Bitdefender Antiviruses are one of the finest antiviruses. It allows you to choose antiviruses as per your requirements i.e. either personal or business usage. It’s best selling plan is the Bitdefender Total Security and is listed at a price of $44.99/month. It provides security for all kinds of OS and is also supported in phones. It also provides you a 30-day free trial in which you can have full access to this antivirus. This plan is simple and is worthy in comparison to its price. If can you this plan if you don’t want too many advanced features.
McAfee Total Protection is best selling antivirus in which McAfee deals. It also deals in the various antiviruses and VPN’s but total protection is best out of them. The price of this anti-malware app is just $44.95/year and is quite okay with respect to the services it provides. It can be used on 10 devices simultaneously and supports in both Mac and OS. And if you have trust issues, then you can use its 30 days free trial. Through this trial, you can use this without paying a single dollar.
It is a German software company and is primarily known for its amazing Avira Antivirus. This was founded in 2006 and since then it is engaged in this particular field. It allows you to download the free antivirus and you can also choose its pro version. With the pro version, you can get complete web protection plus it also optimizes your system.
Avast is a very popular antivirus brand and is known for providing free antiviruses. Many of you might know that Avast also provides premium paid antiviruses. The most popular Avast software are Avast premium security, Avast Internet Security, and Avast Cleanup Premium. Internet security is developed for providing complete browsing solutions. On the flip side, you can enjoy network security, smart scan, browser cleanup, system optimization, and many more things with the Premium plan. Its paid plans are very nice. However, these are not that much popular.
Many of you might have used the free version of AVG but you should also use the paid one for at least once. By using AVG Ultimate, you can enjoy full internet security along with a secured VPN. It is a very secure antivirus plan but it is quite costlier. For making this plan yours, you will have to spend $77.88 annually.
8. Quick Heal
It is the best ever Indian antivirus that you can find and is serving since 1995. Its most sold plan is the Quick Heal Total Security and you have to spend just $30.00 for making it yours. It is a total security plan and it enables safe banking, browsing, and parental control. This plan is simple and you can buy this for personal use. And in case you want to have a try on it, you can use its 30-day free trial.
Have you ever tried the BullGuard Premium Protection? If not, then you can give a try to it. It is a very premium plan and costs only $29 but can be used on a single device only. It also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee in case if you didn’t like it.
It is the product of Webroot Inc., an American firm. It deals with complete cyber solutions and helps you to be secure. Its complete internet security plan costs around $59.99 and can be used on 5 devices for 1 year. Also, you can enjoy safe browsing, banking, and shopping with it. It also provides you with 25GB cloud storage.
So, these were the most popular Top 10 Best Security Antivirus. If you ever require any anti-malicious soft-wares, then you can choose any of these without any worry.
Which is the best security software?
All the above-mentioned cybersecurity soft-wares are nice and easy to use. All of them fulfill the basic needs of an antivirus. But, choosing one out of them is a very difficult task from Top 10 Best Security Antivirus. However, there are Top 10 Best Security Antivirus that is a little ahead of the other ones and these are Norton, Kaspersky, and Bitdefender.
Kaspersky and Bitdefender are very good for personal use. So, if you want an antivirus for personal use, you can choose any of these two.
Although, if you want one for professional use or for family usage, then Norton 360 LifeLock can be a good buy. It is perfect for a family having more than a device and also provides advanced features.
At last, you can buy any of these cybersecurity apps depending on your budget and usage.