5 Best Vimeo Alternatives & Competitors 2021 Find Your Best
Vimeo is one of the most famous video hosting sites or platforms. But it is not the only option for video hosting. Nowadays people use various video-sharing platforms for increasing their business growth and visibility among people.
While finding an alternative to Vimeo, you need the best video-sharing platform with nice features and services. These 5 best Vimeo alternatives for business will fulfill your requirement.
Reasons Why People Look For Viemo Alternatives
There are several reasons people switch to the Vimeo alternative as it lags at some point and is unable to fulfill people’s meets.
- It is an OTT platform focused on simple video content just for external audiences/users.
- Considered as a Youtube alternative that comes with some paid solution.
- This software is mainly designed for filmmakers, producers, freelancers, and small-scale businesses.
- The software does not have so many features.
- Not so good customer support.
- Its live streaming option demands a high price.
- People have faced issues like video freezing and audio disruptions while going live.
- Limited searchability feature.
- Its automatic renewal option is a big problem for some users.
People often ask if there a free version of Vimeo and the answer is yes. But it has a limit to 500MB only. And because of these reasons, people look for alternatives to Vimeo.
Top 5 Vimeo Alternative
We have found the 5 best Vimeo creative alternatives that will provide you great services and features. We have sorted these 10 best Vimeo alternative into various categories:
- Best video hosting Vimeo alternative for small businesses.
- Top private video hosting platforms and an alternative to Vimeo for small-medium enterprises.
- Finest Vimeo lives streaming alternatives for big enterprises.
We have found these video-sharing platforms keeping the above categories on our mind.
Try These Prime Vimeo Alternatives And Competitors
Let’s discuss these Vimeo alternatives and competitors in detail:
Brightcove: Video That Means Business
Best For– Any kind of enterprises small, medium, or big enterprises.
Brightcove is one of the best enterprise video platforms and the best Vimeo alternative. It is designed for video needs, for media, broadcast, sports, and entertainment industries. These are some of its best features:
Main Features Of Brightcove
- Provides closed captions for online videos.
- Lead capture features and analytics.
- Comes with Zencoder for transcoding.
- Integrated Analytics
- Live and file cloud encoding
- Third-party integration
- It has a wide Brightcove gallery.
- Easily delivers live video content.
The software gives you an option for portal branding and OTT platform. You can monetize all your content and also provides a customer engagement feature like an add-to-cart option. But this software also lacks at some points.
Advantages and disadvantages of Brightcove
- Provides a special plugin “place banner ad” for ad-supported business on its marketing portal.
- The software has a wide range of pre-defined branding themes.
- Featured rich.
- Provides many intuitive elements for live video polls, and good security features.
- Lacks at artificial intelligence features some features are not available.
- Its live streaming option available only for external users.
- It does not integrate with Zoom or Ms. Team.
Panopto: Enterprise Video Platform
Best For- Medium-sized enterprises
This an another best Vimeo alternative and one of the most famous software in the field of education. It is used by many universities, teachers for online teaching. Panopto combines two platforms video conferencing and a learning management system for giving its best to users.
Key Features Of Panopto
The software provides you a wide range of feature list such as:
- It has a screen recording option so that you can record your video while taking any class, or lecture for further use.
- Provides a smart video management feature through which you can take charge of your videos, create playlists, optimize playback, and analyze viewer engagement.
- It has many native apps and automatic device detection so that anywhere you go your videos will be with you in your pocket.
Okay so, it looks like the features are astonishing and will make your work easy. Also easily create quiz content for gathering audiences.
Pros And Cons Of Panopto
- It comes with a freemium model that will give you a screen recording option.
- Comes with the default video translator.
- Easily combines SSO, video conferencing tools, LMS tools, and analytics tools.
- Focused on online education need.
- Comes with the default video translator.
- Less artificial intelligence features.
Twitch: “You Are Already One Of Us”
Best For– Small Enterprises or Individuals
Twitch is also the best Vimeo alternative and competitor. It is designed for broadcasting top-level games, players, and events. The software is available on many devices such as desktop, mobile, browser, and set-up boxes, etc.
Main Features Of Twitch
- Provides access to thousands of live streaming events and experiences.
- Each of its live streams comes chat room with a purpose to give viewers a nice experience.
- Community meet-ups
- Extended broadcast storage
- Free shipping with amazon prime
- An Exclusive chat room badge
Apart from gaming it also offers other kinds of content too you can watch games here and play as well and let people watch you. Plus the software has an easy-to-use interface.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Twitch
- Provides many options and features for both viewer and streamer.
- It free version has some premium options.
- Avail free games and other items for subscribers.
- You can broadcast from your PC.
- It has a mobile broadcasting option.
- Highly focused on Gaming content.
- It doesn’t have any official app.
VIDIZMO: A Digital Evidence Management System To Save
Best For– All kinds of business organizations small, medium, or big enterprises.
It is one of the best Vimeo alternatives and it is a complete package for an enterprise video platform. It performs all the activities nicely from ingesting to sharing internal video conferencing meetings. Also provides a monetization option.
Main Features Of VIDIZMO
- It has an on-demand video streaming and hosting platform.
- Live streaming option.
- Playback option
- Lets you search and discovery
- Video content management and delivery.
- Full access to analytics
- Uses artificial intelligence technology
- It has a mobile application and a desktop application. It also supports media formats.
Being an alternative to Vimeo it provides more features and options than Vimeo. Moreover, it is highly focused on customer satisfaction.
Pros And Cons Of VIDIMZO
- 24/7 responsive customer support.
- Comes with customizable features.
- It can form both internal and external portals for video streaming.
- It can record low-latency live streaming videos.
- The software has so many features.
- VIDIMZO does not support monetization.
- You can not take screenshots from the running videos.
Cloud App: Save Time With Visual Communication
Best For- Any kind of Enterprises
This is another best Vimeo alternative Reddit. Through this video-sharing platform, you can record, host, and share any kind of video. It works very and has an easy-to-use interface. You can customize your screenshots according to your way and share them.
Key Features Of Cloud App
- Compatible with any device Android/iOS/PC.
- It has a free version.
- Provides a responsive customer support team.
- Comes analytics so that you can optimize your work from time to time.
- Give monetization option and CTA (Call to action) button.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Cloud App
- Easy-to-use software and saves time.
- You can easily create videos and GIFs.
- Cloud app has defaulted automated option.
- User workflow for images and videos can be improved.
So, these are the 5 best Vimeo alternatives there is no harm if you want to change your video-sharing platforms to get more features and services. All these Vimeo competitors are the best in their fields.
Important Note: Alternative To Vimeo
In our above 5 best Vimeo alternatives and competitor list, we did not mention Youtube. Youtube is also a Vimeo alternative.
There is no donut that Youtube is the king of video hosting platforms and that is why we did not mention it above as you must use Youtube and use these video-sharing platforms along with Youtube.
All these video-sharing platforms will help you in boosting your business as there is high competition on Youtube and some difficulties. But having your presence on Youtube will be good for your brand.