VMware deals in many technical tools and the recently launched VMware Fusion 13 is one of them. This tool is used for virtualizing Windows OS and applications for Mac. So we have used and researched that software and made VMware Fusion 13 Review for you.
It is not only a single tool but a set of various tools. All of these tools have different implications and are made according to the different operating systems of Mac. Below, we will let you know all the VMware Fusion 13 New Features, system requirements, and prices. Moreover, there are a lot more things that you can get to know about it.
What is VMware Fusion 13 and why it is used?
VMware Fusion 13 is the latest tool developed by VMware for virtualizing the Windows OS and applications for Mac. Company upgrade VMware Fusion 12 to 13 and added many new features to the software. Apart from those features, they also have a lot of advanced features. It includes a lot of improvements and comes with vmware fusion big sur compatibility.
The basic purpose of using this software is to experience virtualized Windows on your Mac device. With the help of this, you can use Windows on your device. But your PC should come with VMware Fusion 13 system requirements. You can also use software and games that are only supported on Windows. So, this is the basic purpose for which you can use this software. Beneath, you can also know about VMware Fusion cost and features in the in the VMware Fusion 13 review.
VMware Fusion 13 New Features
As they upgrade VMware Fusion 12 to 13, it contains all the new features. But as it is an upgraded version, so it also contains a lot of advanced features too. Below we have added some new features in the VMware Fusion 13 review:
- VMware Fusion Big Sur Compatibility: The previous version of VMware was not supported by Big Sur. However, the latest Fusion 13 is optimized for macOS Big Sur. That means that it can run very smoothly on this OS. It will also use Apple APIs for boosting VMware Fusion 13 performance. You can get both Guest and Host support from Apple’s latest operating system. However, it will run with the previous kernel extension on systems having MacOS Catalina.
- Access DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1: If you are using VMware Fusion latest version then you can access both Direct3D version 11 and OpenGL 4.1. Fusion has now started supporting apps and games having this software. With it, you can also be allocated up to 8GB VRAM to 3D accelerated games for boosting game performance.
- Supported USB 3.1: Upgrade VMware Fusion 12 to 13 allows you to enjoy USB 3.1 support. This means that you can visualize your USB 3.1 hardware devices with full driver.
- eGPU Support: It has now also started supporting eGPU devices and with VMware Fusion 13 new features you can access it. You can use it for increasing the quality of graphics on your device. This can help you a lot in getting a very great gaming experience.
- Containers and Kubernetes: It has also added new features to the Kubernetes cluster that can support ‘kind’. With this vital can connect to ‘kind’ without making any modifications in ‘kind’.
- Accessibility: With a view to helping people enjoy virtual machines, it has complied with VPAT Section 508. With the help of this section, any normal individual can also fully use virtual machines.
So, these are some major VMware Fusion 13 new features that we have covered in our VMware Fusion 13 Review. Although, if you are planning to purchase it then you must be aware of its price. Using a VMware discount code will allow you to pay lesser than the actual VMware Fusion cost of its product.
Also Read, Advantages & Disadvantages of VMware.
VMware Fusion 13 System Requirements
Now, lets move to the main part of the VMware Fusion 13 review.If you are going to buy or update VMware Fusion 12 to 13 then you must know about the VMware Fusion 13 system requirements. Below we have mentioned all the VMware Fusion latest version system requirements:
- Supported Operating System: macOS Monterey 12 and later.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB, Recommended 8G
- Processor: Intel Supported Mac
So, these are some VMware Fusion 13 system requirements that you will need if you want to upgrade VMware Fusion 12 to 13.
Is VMware Fusion 13 free?
If you are thinking is VMware free? then Yes, you can get the Fusion 13 without paying a single dollar. But there are some conditions that you need to fulfill for getting it for free. VMware provides almost all of its products for free with some restrictions. In this case, you can use its free version only for personal use and educational purpose. That means you cannot use it for making earnings or for commercial use. So, if you want to use VMware Fusion 13 new features free then should use the VMware Fusion 13 Free Version.
However, if you want to use it for commercial purposes purchase you have to buy VMware latest version by paying some amount of money.
VMware Fusion 13 Price
The free version of VMware Fusion cost you nothing but in case of paid one, you might have to make big spending. VMware provides a 1-year plan for Fusion 13 where you can get the Fusion 13 License key for $149 dollar. This is a very big amount however it is okay if compared to the services that you can get with VMware. Although, if you want to upgrade VMware Fusion 12 to 13, you will have to spend $199. You can get VMware Fusion 13 at 50% discount if you use the VMware Fusion 13 coupon code.
These are VMware Fusion 13 price and are a very big amount. So, using the VMware Discount Codes is the best option for minimizing your costs.
How can I get the free VMware Fusion 13 License Key 2023?
The VMware Fusion 13 cost high for the users. You can get the licence key free, but there is a strong term that you need to follow. This version is only available for personal or educational use. If you are found using it for commercial purposes then you might have to face legal obligations. So, if you only want it to use for the above-mentioned purposes then follow the beneath steps to having it.
- For the free license, you have first created a VMware account. For this, visit the official site of VMware. After reaching there, find the sign up option and create your VMware account by filling in the required details.
- Once the account is created, log in by using the login details. After successfully signing in and reaching your account, you can reach your dashboard.
- At the dashboard, you can find the Fusion 13 Free Product Key. Either copy this key or note it down.
- After that, download and install the Fusion 13 on your system, through the official VMware site.
- Once it is installed, find it on your device and start it. After that, it will ask you for a product key. Fill the key there and once it is verified enjoy the VMware Fusion 13 Free.
These are a few steps by following which you can enjoy the all new VMware fusion 13 new features for free. And if you want to make earnings then you can try its paid version.
So here we have done the detailed VMware Fusion 13 review tell about the VMware Fusion 13 system requirements, pricing and new features. Overall, it is a very nice software however there are still some areas where it lacks. So, if you are a new user then you must read the pros and cons of virtualization before giving it a try . Otherwise, you can also start working with its prime alternative Autodesk Fusion. By applying Autodesk Fusion 360 coupon code, you can also save a maximum on it.