While choosing a web hosting for a website, there are many terms we look forward to. Uptime, Customer Review, Features, Resources & Cost are some of the terms that we usually consider before purchasing a web hosting plan for our website. In all the above terms, the price of web hosting plans comes at the first priority because many of us can’t afford costly hosting plans. Mostly, a person prefers a company that provides web hosting under $5 per month. Because $5 per month for hosting is affordable by everyone and has sufficient resources to run a website.
Actually, the list of the web hosting providers is huge and for a beginner, it’s quite difficult to find the best one. Sometimes this situation creates confusion in the mind of beginners and they end up with a bad decision. To break this habit, after full research we made a list of 5 companies that offer quality web hosting plans under $5 per month.
5 Forever Green Companies That Offer Web Hosting Under $5 Per Month
HostGator, BlueHost, GoDaddy, GreenGeeks, Hostings are those 5 best companies where you can purchase web hosting under $5/mo. But it will be wrong if you just purchase hosting without knowing why these companies are worth it.
Exploring the web hosting companies’ pros and cons is always very beneficial. It gives you an idea of which problem you can face in the future and what benefits you can obtain with a company.
In the web hosting world, HostGator has its own place and that is placed in the top position. HostGator company was started in 2002, and is located in Huston, Texas. The company is under EIG (Endurance International Group) that is the parent organization of this hosting company.
HostGator is one of the favorite hosting destinations where millions of customers purchase hostings. There’s no doubt that HostGator serves a lot of useful features to its customers, which is the main reason behind its popularity. Also, this company deals with all types of web hosting plans so everybody can get their desired hosting.
HostGator Hosting Under $5 Per Month
- Hatchling Plan of Shared web hosting is available at just $2.75/mo*.
- Baby Plan of Shared web hosting is available at just $3.95/mo*.
Pros of HostGator
- Linux and Windows both types of web hosting available for the customers as per their needs.
- Where many other hosting companies charge for the website migration, HostGator does it for free for your first website.
- HostGator offers a 45 days money-back guarantee feature to its customers where other hosting companies only offer 30 days money-back guarantee.
- You get a Plesk and cPanel control panel to manage your website data and authorization.
- HostGator provides a reliable hosting service with a 99.9% uptime guarantee feature.
- Free advertising credits to promote a website.
Cons of HostGator
- HostGator charges a good amount of fee for providing some good features like backup, Gmail, malware, etc that should be free.
- As per research, HostGator has a slow page loading speed with taking over 1 second to load.
- HostGator offers a big discount only on longer period web hosting plans, which is not beneficial for beginners. Because most beginners don’t go for a 3 or 5-year plan in the beginning.
- The Company Doesn’t offer you a window-based VPS hosting feature.
BlueHost is a web hosting company that is also owned by Endurance International Group. This web hosting company is also listed on some top giants hosting providers that serve its services across the globe. Founded back in 2003, the company now is dealing with more than 2 million domains worldwide. BlueHost headquarters is located in Salt lake city, Utah, United State.
Providing your website peace of mind with trusted services are the main reason why BlueHost is one of the best hosting providers. The company gives a lot of useful features to its customers that help to get success easily.
BlueHost Hosting Under $5 Per Month
- Basic Plan of Shared WordPress hosting is available at just $3.95/mo*.
- Basic Plan of Shared web hosting is available at just $3.95/mo*.
Pros of BlueHost
- In starting the company offers affordable web hosting for every new customer.
- The website storage feature is quite impressive that can store a good amount of data even is shared web hosting.
- BlueHost now offers a 60 days money-back guarantee to its customers which were before 30 days money-back guarantee.
- The company offers a free SSL certificate and Cloudflare CDN feature.
- BlueHost serves a 99.9% uptime guarantee to its customers to make their website experience better.
- PHP7, HTTP/2, and NGINX feature caching available for experts.
Cons of BlueHost
- BlueHost is notorious for its high renewal rates of hosting plans.
- Many customers said in the review that their customer support is very bad.
- Where many other companies offer free website migration option, BlueHost does not offer these amazing features in free.
- BlueHost doesn’t offer daily free website backup and restore features.
- Also, BlueHost services ain’t as fast as they say.
GoDaddy is one of the top contenders for the top position for providing web hosting under $5 per month. Also, it is proved as a big competitor for some big hosting companies like HostGator and BlueHost.
GoDaddy is basically an American publicly traded Internet domain registrar and hosting company that started in 1997. Its headquarter is situated in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
First, it was just started as a domain registrar but later the company also started providing web hosting at an affordable rate. Providing quality web hosting under $5/mo* or other plans is the reason now it has nearly 20 million active customers.
GoDaddy Web Hosting Plans Under $5/mo*
- Basic Plan of WordPress hosting is available at just $1/mo* with our special limited time period offer.
- Economy Plan of Linux Shared web hosting is available at just $1/mo* with our special GoDaddy Promo Code.
- Starter Plan of Linux Shared web hosting is available at just $3.99/mo* at normal rates.
- Starter Plan of Windows Shared web hosting is available at just $2.49/mo* at normal rates.
Pros of GoDaddy
- Affordable web hosting plans are one of the best features of GoDaddy web hosting. You can get $1 WordPress Hosting or $1 Shared Hosting only at GoDaddy.
- The company offers a one-click WordPress installation feature to its customers.
- GoDaddy offers a 30 days money-back guarantee to its customers.
- GoDaddy provides huge ads credit for new users to advertise their websites.
- You get a reliable hosting service that gives you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- 1 click backup and restore feature available that seems hard to get at many other web hosting companies.
- GoDaddy offers Plesk and cPanel both types of control panel options to manage your website.
Cons of GoDaddy
- Customer Support for GoDaddy web hosting is not always fast and you have to wait more than 48 hours sometime to get a solution to your problem.
- GoDaddy charges a certain amount to restore data in some hosting plans that should be free.
- You get a limited time period for live chat support that is available at just the day shift.
- The economy plan of GoDaddy Shared web hosting does not support multiple websites.
- Also, GoDaddy WordPress hosting does not offer to host multiple websites.
If we talk about green hosting provider companies then GreenGeeks is in the top position. The company was founded back in 2001 that headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California, United States. GreenGeeks has more than 40000 active customers, who are running more than 500K websites.
GreenGeeks provides a faster, secure and hundred percent eco-friendly hosting service to its customers. Where other hosting companies use coal and other resources to produce energy to run their servers.
The company offers quality web hosting services over 150 different countries with a lot of useful features. Many experts do recommend GreenGeeks because of its best features.
GreenGeeks Web Hosting Packages Under $5 per month
- Lite Plan of GreenGeeks Shared web hosting is available at just $2.95/mo*.
- Lite Plan of GreenGeeks WordPress web hosting is available at just $2.95/mo*.
Pros of GreenGeeks
- The company produces 300% eco-friendly energy to run its servers.
- Power Cacher feature is available in all the GreenGeeks hosting plans.
- Unlimited resources for your website to get the website running more smoothly.
- You get an SSD in the place of an HDD that is the reason behind high-performance service.
- Best reseller hosting plans available that have 5 different plans for every purpose.
- How to do videos are available to solve all the queries that can a beginner face in the future.
Cons of GreenGeeks
- The setup charges and domain fees are not refundable so be careful while doing the same.
- GreenGeeks offers a little bit of costly hosting plans relative to other web hosting fellows.
- Some users have faced a problem related to fraud at the time of billing.
Hostinger is one of the low-cost web hosting providers that deals with different types of web hosting plans. The company was established in 2002 and the headquarter is located in different countries.
It has more than 30 million users that clearly describe how amazing services it offers to its customers. Many top experts like WordPress, LiteSpeed, JetPack, Cloudflare recommend Hostinger web hosting for the people. Hostinger is also one of the companies that offer $1 web hosting to its customers with a lot of useful features.
Hostinger Web Hosting Plans Under $5 per month
- Single Shared Hosting of Hostinger Shared web hosting is available at just $0.99/mo*.
- Premium Shared Hosting of Hostinger Shared web hosting is available at just $2.89/mo*.
- Business Shared Hosting of Hostinger Shared web hosting is available at just $3.99/mo*.
- 1 vCPU of Hostinger VPS web hosting is available at just $3.95/mo*.
Pros of Hostinger
- Faster loading feature with the cache manager available.
- User-friendly dashboard is available for new users.
- Hostinger provides fast hosting services at affordable rates.
- You can host multiple websites under $5 per month.
- Hostinger provides unlimited resources in its hosting plans.
Cons of Hostinger
- You don’t get a daily backup feature.
- You don’t get cPanel control manager features.
- There is no clear theory available on the money-back guarantee at the Hostinger website.