What Is Shared Hosting?- Advantages & Disadvantages
Do you know what is Shared hosting? If not then we discuss it in broadly this blog article. Shared hosting is a kind of web hosting that permit multiple websites to use a single server. Shared hosting types are perfect for startups and small online businesses, which have low budgets. Every hosting provider company offers this type of plan at very reasonable prices. Hostgator Shared hosting is perfect for beginners for starting their blogging career.
Pros And Cons Of Using Shared Hosting
There are various advantages and disadvantages of using shared hosting. These are as follows:
Advantages Of Shared Hosting
There are plenty of advantages below we are sharing a few Ideas
- With lots of people using the same server the money is split between them which resulted in very low-cost hosting services. It is the only hosting that is very cheapest and affordable for everyone. You can easily buy its plan for just $2.22 to $9.99.
- Very simple and you can easily manage and upgrade your hosting. You do not need to pay extra money to the hosting company worker for organizing your technical maintenance, it includes in your hosting packages.
- It is very flexible and self manage. According to your wish, you can easily change your plan and budget whenever you need.
- Best for startup and small-scale businesses.
- It gives you an in-built best cheap cPanel that helps you to easily manage your website without any problem.
- Needs very low maintenance as compared to other hosting sites.
- Including the option of more than one database, they are providing you with a vast range of emails at your domain.
Disadvantages of Shared Hosting
- The biggest problem of shared hosting is the security that the server faces the most. As many of the websites use the same server and everyone has access because of which mostly the hacking problem comes in shared hosting.
- There is very less area that you can control with your login information apart from this you have limited permission to your server.
- As compared to the other hosting servers the shared hosting has very fewer features that you can use.
- Sometimes a website may go slow and take so much time to load because all website is using the same server.
- As your site gets a high level of traffic you will notice that it is performing worse.
How Much Shared Hosting Cost?
As we all know that as compared to other hosting services, It is the cheapest hosting plan. It Is very affordable and you can easily purchase cheap shared hosting. It only costs $3/month to $9/ month which is a very reasonable price. It is budget-friendly and you can easily pay. It gives you a variety of features at a very correct rate.