Elementor Pros And Cons 2021 | A Comprehensive Elementor WordPress Review
WordPress lets you easily build a website. However, you still need to have some basic web-building knowledge if you want to work with WordPress. If you are a newbie then you can try using a third-party plugin for easily making a website.
There are lots of plugins available in the market and out of them the most popular one is Elementor. Here we are going to discuss the Elementor Pros and Cons 2021 of this drag and drop website builder plugin. Besides, we will also discuss the price and features of this Elementor WordPress Plugin to does it worth it or not.
What Is Elementor?
Elementor is an easy-to-use drag and drop WordPress plugin and was founded by an Israel-based software company. It was initially founded in 2016. This WordPress plugin is used in more than 180 countries and has over 5 million successful downloads till now. There are lots of Pros and Cons of Elementor associated with this plugin that we have mentioned in this Elementor WordPress Review.
What Are The Elementor Pros And Cons?
Like everything else, too has both positive and negative aspects. To find is Elementor Pro worth it or not, it is necessary to have to look at the both pros and cons of using Elementor. The major Elementor WordPress Pros and Cons linked to this WordPress plugin are:
- Simple Interface
- Drag and Drop Building
- Themes responsive with PC, Mobile, Tablets, etc.
- Lets you create custom themes
- Real-time editing and Previews
- Supports integration with third-party apps
- Lets you create attractive looking pop-ups
- Regularly updates features
- Provides a free version
- Provides a limited number of templates
- Boring or useless templates
- Inappropriate pricing
- Support is not much good
- Restricts from adding custom CSS and codes
- Less number of SEO tools
- Slow loading of pages
Advantages Of Using Elementor
Now, let’s have a look at the various Elementor advantages in detail:
- Simple Interface: Elementor comes with an intuitive and simple-looking interface. You can find all the major tools and effects on the main dashboard.
- Drag And Drop Building: It is one of the major benefits of using Elementor. You can use various tools by just dragging and dropping them. This makes it very easy to use for both beginners and professionals.
- Highly Responsive Themes: All the themes provided by the Elementor are highly responsive with various kinds of devices including PC, Tablets, and Smartphones.
- Build Custom Themes: Apart from using the preset themes, you are also allowed to create your own custom themes and use them.
- Real-time Editing And Previews: With Elementor you can have a preview of your website in real-time. This helps you to get the desired final output.
- Supports Third-Party Integrations: Elementor also supports the integration with various third-party websites including MailChimp, YoastSEO, WooCommerce, Yoast, etc. This can prove to be one of the biggest Elementor Pro benefits for most users.
- Create Custom Pop-Ups: With the help of Elementor, you can also create various kinds of custom pop-ups for your website. It also allows you to create custom 404 pages.
- Updated Features: Elementor keeps updating its features on a regular basis. This helps you to get access to its latest features.
- Comes With A Free Version: The biggest Elementor advantage is that it is also available for free. This version is perfect for making normal-looking websites.
So, these are the various Elementor pros or benefits of using Elementor linked to this WordPress plugin.
Disadvantages of Using Elementor
There are some Elementor limitations or cons of Elementor that are needed to be addressed. The major Elementor cons are:
- Limited Templates: Compared to other plugins, Elementor comes with a limited number of templates. Besides, most of its templates are also boring or useless.
- Support is not much good: It is one of the biggest Elementor disadvantages and many users have faced this issue. Its support is poor and doesn’t provide relevant solutions to a user’s query. Apart from this, its free version doesn’t even have customer support.
- Don’t Support custom CSS: Elementor doesn’t support the use of custom CSS and block you from using them.
- Limited SEO tools: It comes with very few SEO tools. This can negatively affect your google rankings.
- Slow page loads: Elementor unnecessarily add layouts and styles to your web pages. This impacts the page loads of your website adversely.
- Inappropriate Pricing: The pricing of Elementor seems to a bit inappropriate and tends a user to go for multiple website plans. Besides, it also doesn’t provide any lifetime license, and every year you have to buy its subscription for keeping your website live.
So, these are the major pros and cons of using Elementor that you may face if you choose Elementor for building your website. Below, we have also mentioned the features and pricing of this software for doing a detailed Elementor Review.
Elementor Pros And Cons: Features Of Elementor WordPress Plugin
Above we have discussed what are the pros and cons of using Elementor. Now, let’s have a look at the various features of the Elementor WordPress Plugin through our detailed infographics:
So, these are the major Elementor advantages and Elementor disadvantages along with the features of this WordPress website builder plugin.
Elementor Pros And Cons: How much does Elementor cost?
Till now we have discussed the features of Elementor along with the pros and cons of using Elementor. Now, let’s have a look at the pricing of the Elementor plugin:
|Plan||Price||Number of Websites|
These are the prices that one has to pay for different plans of Elementor. And you can take the help of the Elementor Discount Code for enjoying price cuts.
Also Check, Methods of setting Contact Form 7
Pros And Cons Of Using Elementor: Customer Support
Elementor believes in delivering better services to its users and in assisting its users, it provides 24/7 voice call support. However, this advantage is only available for pro users. If you are using its free version, then you can take the help of its video and blog tutorials. Apart from this, many users also find the support of Elementor useless as it failed to provide the desired solutions to the users.
Elementor Vs Divi: Which Is Better?
As far we have discussed the price of Elementor along with its features and Elementor Pros and Cons. Now, it’s time to compare it with one of its rivals to know how good this plugin is.
Both Elementor and Divi are leading website builders for WordPress, and it is really hard to choose one. Both of these have some advantages and disadvantages that one can get and both provide some different features.
Like if you want a popup builder then you should choose Elementor as Divi doesn’t provide it. And if you want A/B testing then you should choose Divi. If we compare prices, then for a single site usage Elementor will be cheaper than Divi. But in case of multiple site usage, Divi will be economical.
So, at last, you should always choose the platform that best matches your requirements.
Elementor Pros And Cons: Final Thoughts
Elementor has brought the next revolution in the WordPress platform by providing every user with easy to use website builder. Elementor makes website building far easier than directly making it on WordPress. It also has some unique features and Elementor Pros and Cons. Its Pro version is also equipped with too many advanced tools than its free version which makes website building very easy. So, you can use Elementor Pro if you want to seek attention by making an attractive site.
Also read, SumoMe Review 2021
FAQ: Pros And Cons Of Using Elementor
Q1. What happens if I remove Elementor Pro?
Answer. If you remove or uninstall Elementor Pro, then all the advanced designs created through it will vanish. However, you can regain those designs by reinstalling Elementor.
Q2. Does Elementor work with any theme?
Answer. Yes, Elementor WordPress Plugin works with almost every WordPress theme. So, you can use it with most of these themes.
Q3. What is the Elementor theme builder?
Answer. Elementor theme builder is one of the tools offered by it. By using this tool, you can create any theme of your choice.
Q4. What is the best theme for Elementor?
Answer. There are a lot of themes that are best suited for Elementor. But the fastest theme that Elementor itself recommends is Hello Elementor. However, for speed and WooCommerce you can use Astra and BuWoo.
Q5. How to install Elementor in WordPress?
Answer. For installing Elementor, you have to follow some simple steps and these are:
- Visit your WordPress dashboard, after reaching their first click on Plugins. After that click on add new.
- After that search Elementor there and choose Elementor Page builder. By doing so, it will start downloading.
- Once it gets downloaded activate it by clicking on the activate option.
Q6.Is Elementor Safe?
Answer: Yes, it is safe to use and is being used by millions of people.