To build a strong relationship with your consumer it is necessary to keep them informed regularly. Everything is getting digital; It is the smartest way to reach people. WordPress is the saviour of millions of non-techie people as they can easily run their website. Sumome is a plugin of WordPress that increases your website’s traffic and grows an email list. It effectively helps you to increase your conversion rate. In this SumoMe review, we will discuss all the pros and cons of the SumoMe WordPress plugin.
What is SumoMe?
Sumome is a tool or a plugin available in WordPress. This plugin provides you with an abundance of tools that helps you to grow your email list. It will give multiple ways to ask your consumer to give their e-mail address. It has plenty of services that you can use to maximize your traffic, social engagement, and conversion rate.
What is Sumo tool?
SumoMe has a lot of features that can take your online strategy to next level. This tool can be used on any website. It provides a centralized platform where all the things are available and you can select your item as per your choice. Let’s have a look at their great features.
SumoMe plugin is a paid premium WordPress plugin, However, they offer their users a free trial so users can experience the advantages of this plugin.
What can SumoMe do? | SumoMe Review
Sumo Me provides a professional interface where you can collect user emails easily. SumoMe helps to increase your e-mail list it has plentiful features. Currently, it has 13 applications.
- List builder- This function creates a pop-up when any visitor comes to your website in a very attractive way. It makes a professional pop-up that converts your one visitant into a long time consumer. It has the advanced function of drop and drag. It is the easiest tool on the internet to build your e-mail list.
- Scroll Box- When any visitor comes to the website. This scroll box emerges in the bottom right-hand side and evokes people to act.
- Smart Bar- It is a notification toolbar that asks for the visitor to signup with their e-mails.
- Welcome Mat- it is a full-screen call to action that stimulates your newbie visitors to be on your e-mail list.
- Google Analytics- you can easily connect your SumoMe with google analytics and check your insights.
- Content Analytics– This tool will tell you how much is your user reading your content or simply just scrolling it. It will give you complete content analytics.
- Heat Maps- This Maps will give you information about where people are clicking on your website.
- Share- This function creates a beautiful share bar for the social network through which you can get conversions.
- Image sharer- It works the same as the share it shares all of your images.
- Highlighter- It lets the visitor highlight any part of your content to share or tweet on the social network.
- Analytics- It simply helps you to analyze all your activity on your website.
- Discover- this tool helps you to exchange your site between other sites in the SumoMe network. By sending your traffic to the other site you get credit in return.
- Contact form- it helps you to build a relation easily with your visitors. The visitor can e-mail you from your website.
- E-commerce– With the help of a buy button you can easily create a payment button on your website.
SumoMe WordPress Plugin Free trial
SumoMe offers free trials with its basic features. You can use these free tools for the growth of your business and then you can move to its paid version.
Pros and Cons of SumoMe Plugin
SumoMe plugin has made it quite easy for you to build your email list. In this SumoMe review, we will also compare SumoMe with similar companies that provide email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, etc. Before going into that let’s check SumoMe’s Pros and cons:
SumoMe Vs Mailchimp
Mailchimp helps you to build an email newsletter, share it on social media. it’s like your own publishing platform whereas SumoMe is a set of tools for growing traffics on any website.
- It gives you plenty of tools.
- Easy to use.
- Helps you to get a better result.
- Improves your conversion rate.
- Its free version involves visitor facing branding.
- Its premium plans are costly but at the end of the day, they are worth the money esp if you want to work on your email list.
Through this SumoMe Review what we find is, it is used by many peoples and provides you with many tools to take care of your email marketing needs. Yes, you can give a shot it. Start with its free trial option and see the changes.