How To Create Database In Hostinger 2023 Using Both hPanel & cPanel?
Creating a database is the best way to manage all your hosting files in the best manner. However, many users aren’t aware of the method to create a new database in the Hostinger hPanel. That’s why in this guide we will tell you about how to create database in Hostinger 2023 with both the panels provided by it. But before getting deep into this guide, let’s know the reasons why you need a database.
How Do I Create A New Database In Hostinger?
As stated, Hostinger provides two different types of panels and the method to create MySQL database in both of them is quite different. So, we will look at the methods of both of them one-by-one:
Create New Database In Hostinger Using hPanel
If you are using the hPanel of Hostinger then you just need to go through the following steps:
1. Just login to your Hostinger hPanel account.
2. At the main dashboard, you will find the option to manage your hosting, click on that.
3. Now, you will reach your hosting account. There scroll down to find the “MySQL Database” option and click on that.
4. Now, in the next windows, you will find the option to create a new database in Hostinger.
5. Simply enter “Database Name”, “Username”, “Password” and click on the “Create” option to add a new Hostinger MySQL database.
So, these are the simple steps that you need to follow to add a new database using Hostinger hPanel. Once your new database is created, you can check it at the bottom of that page.
There are some things that you need to be aware of before creating the database of Hostinger. These are:
- The first part of your “Database Name” and “Username” will be fixed. You cannot change it.
- Your username and database name can be the same.
- Your password should have at least 8 characters including uppercase alphabets, lowercase alphabets, and numbers.
Also Read: Does Hostinger Have cPanel?
Create New Database In Hostinger Using cPanel
Now, let’s have a look at the method to create a new MySQL database using the cPanel in Hostinger. You just need to apply the following steps for the same:
1. Login to your cPanel account and click on the “MySQL Database” option available under the head Databases.
2. Now, under the “Create New Database” head, enter the name of your database and click on the “Next Step” button.
3. This will create a new Hostinger MySQL database for you and will take you to the next step to create a user.
4. There under the “Add New User” head enter the username and password that you want to set and click on the “Create User” option. This will take you to the final step to connect both username and database.
5. At the final windows, check on the “All Privileges” option and click on the make changes option available at the bottom to connect the username with the database.
These are the simple steps that you need to follow to create a MySQL database with Hostiger using both cPanel and hPanel. Therefore we hope that your query of “how to create database in Hostinger” is now solved. You can apply any of these methods to create a database in Hostinger. If you are looking to get started with Hostinger then you can also apply the latest Hostinger coupon code to grab huge discounts on it.
Other Hostinger Related Queries:
FAQs Related To Hostinger MySQL Database
Does Hostinger Have MySQL?
Yes, Hostinger supports the use of MySQL database. You can also create multiple database to store all your data in an organized manner.
How Do I Open A Database In Hostinger?
To open a MySQL database through Hostinger, just log in to your control panel and click on “Manage Hosting”. Thereafter, navigate to the MySQL Database and click on it to open the list of all the databases that you have created till now.
Which Database Is Best For WordPress?
By default, WordPress uses MySQL to create and manage all your database. However, it also allows you to choose any tools of your choice for managing your database.