5 Best Cloud Storage For Home Use 2023 – Best Cloud Storage
If you want more storage space for your home devices, then you need online storage services. Cloud storage allows you to store, back up, and share files from anywhere you want. You can use cloud storage for any device in your home. It allows you to access files remotely without having access to their local storage systems. The best cloud storage for home use also provides protection against any type of threat.
Cloud storage has become very important for any kind of device you use at home. These cloud storage services for homes are way cheaper than the ones used by businesses. However, it becomes very difficult to find home-use cloud storage that meets all our demanding needs.
Best Home Use Cloud Storage In 2023
We have found the five best cloud storage for home use in 2023 for you:
- pCloud- #1 Online Storage For Home Use
- Google Drive- Free Home Cloud Storage Service
- Sync- Affordable Home Use Cloud Storage
- OneDrive- Secure Cloud Storage For Home Use
- Icedrive- Store Your Data With Newly Icedrive Storage Device
We will learn about them further in the next section. Let’s first know the reasons for getting a home cloud storage service.
Why Do You Need The Best Cloud Storage For Home Users?
We use so many devices in our homes, and every device has some files and folders that need to be either stored, backed up, or shared. Even you have to secure them.
Consider the following reasons for the need for a home cloud storage service:
- Sharing of files- You can easily share files from one device to another. It allows you to send files faster than an e-mail.
- Back-up for files- Usually when your device breaks, you tend to lose all your memorable pictures. But with the help of cloud storage, your files remain safe even if you lose or break your device.
- Secure your files- You can protect your devices from viruses using the best cloud storage for home use.
- Cost Ineffective- A home use of cloud storage is way cheaper than any other hard drive storage.
- Unlimited space- Hard drives have limited storage space, once it ends, you have to go for another one. But with cloud storage, you get an unlimited storage option. Once you exceed your limit, upgrade it.
- Durability- Cloud storages are more durable than flash drives, as they have a chance of getting lost or crashing.
Best Cloud Storage For Home Use
By now, we know the need for cloud storage and the names of the five best services for home use. After considering all the factors, we have tried and tested many home cloud storage services and have chosen the five best to use in 2023. However, now let’s know more about them in detail.
pCloud has emerged as the best home cloud storage service in 2023. It allows you to upload any kind of file or folder, regardless of their size. pCloud provides enough security for your files and folders by encrypting them with TLS or SSL encryption.
It provides enough encryption by securing it with a pCloud Crypto pass, and it is available only to the user. This best cloud storage for home use, on the other hand, allows you to easily back up all of your pictures and videos on the home device using the Automatic Upload feature.
Pcloud Storage Is Best For Home Use
pCloud can be used on your Android or iOS device, and you have instant access to pCloud. With one pCloud package, it can be used by up to 5 people in your family and share 10 TB of lifetime storage.
Along with it, you can also check out or grab the Cloud coupon code to reduce the actual cost of pCloud to keep their confidential data and information as well.
pCloud’s Key Features:
- Share links and file requests.
- Can access your files offline once you Favourite them.
- Encryption with TLS/SSL.
- Back up your files using the Automatic Upload feature.
- It provides a 30 days trash history.
- Allows you to share your HD videos in the cloud.
- With the family plan you can connect 5 people.
- Provides 10 TB lifetime storage.
Pricing Of pCloud:
The minimum starting price of the pCloud family plan for a 2TB package is $595. This best cloud storage for home use offers a family plan, which is very beneficial for home users. Let’s look into them:
|Plans||2 TB pCloud||10 TB pCloud|
|Features||Can be used by 5 people2TB storage2 TB shared link trafficSave upto 65%||Use by 5 people10 TB storage10 TB shared link trafficSave up to 80%|
Google Drive is one of the best free home online storage services, offering up to 15 GB of storage space. It allows you to access, open, or edit your files from any device. Google Drive provides you with robust security when files are shared with you.
You’re entitled to some of the best cloud storage for home use because it offers up to 15 GB of free storage per user. Google Drive automatically removes files that contain any kind of spam, malware, ransomware, or phishing. This makes file sharing at home way easier.
Google’s search capabilities and AI technology make it much easier to find files. It also provides a 24/7 support team for the paid package.
Key features of Google Drive:
- Allows free access up to 15 GB of storage.
- Detects any kind of spam, malware, ransomware, or phishing activities.
- 24/7 support team.
- Allows collaborating with spreadsheets, documents, etc.
- Uses advanced search features from Google’s AI technology.
- Quickly access your favorite pictures and videos from the “starred” folder.
- You can view any type of file from PDFs to Microsoft Office Files.
Pricing Of Google Drive:
Google Drive has a starting price of $8.13 per month. This is one of the best cloud storage for home use, with 15 GB of free storage starting per user. Once you exceed that storage limit, you have to buy their plan to continue the service.
Let’s take a look at the other plan:
|Plans||Personal Use||Advanced Plan|
|Pricing||Free||$8.13 per month per user|
|Storage||15 GB per user||2TB per user|
For home cloud storage, Sync has emerged as a viable competitor to pCloud and Google Drive. It has now increased more of its cloud storage features and provided excellent security.
Sync allows you to access your files and folders from all your computers, laptops, and phones at home. This is one of the best cloud storage for home use because it allows you to back up and recover your files in real-time.
By chance, if you lose all your files because of ransomware, hardware failure, or human error, Sync restores them. You can browse your cloud files directly from Windows Explorer and Mac Finder.
Key features of Sync:
- Has no limit on your file size.
- Allows instant streaming on iOS or android.
- Provides up to free 5 GB storage.
- It is easy to use.
- 365-day versioning.
- Has advanced security features to secure file transfer.
- Has great syncing features.
- Provides security to your files present on the server.
Pricing Of Sync
As a starting point, the basic Sync plan costs $8 per month. Let’s look at other deals and their provided features:
|Plans||Solo Basic||Solo Professional||Teams Standard||Teams Unlimited|
|Pricing||$8 per month||$20 per month||$6 per user per month||$15 per user per month|
|Storage limit||2 TB secure storage||6 TB secure storage||1 TB secure storage||Unlimited storage|
OneDrive is one of the best cloud storage for home use in terms of security. It is Microsoft’s personal cloud storage where you can easily store and share all your files and folders.
OneDrive allows you to easily access your files from any device in your home. It allows you to access all your OneDrive files in Windows 11 without taking up space on your PC.
It also allows you to easily access all your files and folders from any device. OneDrive works on Windows, iOS, macOS, and Android. It also protects your important files and folders with an extra layer of protection.
Key features of OneDrive:
- Accession from all kinds of devices at home.
- Get 1 TB of cloud storage.
- Allows ransomware recovery.
- Protect important files with an additional layer of protection.
- It also offers collaboration.
- Customisable sync experience.
- Provides tools for sharing files with others.
- Access to Microsoft support.
Pricing Of OneDrive
OneDrive’s entry-level plan starts at $21.19 per year. However, let’s know about the other offers and pricing of one of the best cloud storage for home use.
|Plans||Microsoft 365 Family||Microsoft 365 Personal||Microsoft 365 Basic|
|Pricing||$79.99 per year||$59.99 per year||$21.19 per year|
|Features||For up to 6 people6 TB cloud storage||For one person1 TB cloud storage||For one person100 GB cloud storage|
Icedrive is the last cloud storage option that we are going to discuss today in our article. It is a newly rising cloud storage service for home use. With its advanced features and excellent security, it can beat other best cloud storage for home use in the future.
Icedrive offers a free plan with 10 GB of storage at no cost. It uses drive mounting software for home use of cloud storage services. Icedrive makes it easier to access files from any device, anywhere.
Key features of Icedrive:
- Provides 10 GB of free storage.
- Control access to your shared files.
- Secure it with password protection.
- Uses zero–knowledge encryption.
- Provides 3 GB of daily bandwidth.
- Offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Pricing Of Icedrive
The minimum starting price of the Icedrive yearly plan is $1.67 per month. Let’s take a look at the monthly, annual, and lifetime pricing for these hot new best cloud storage for home use plans.
|Prices of Lite||$1.99 per month(150 GB storage)||$1.67 per month(150 GB storage)||$99(150 GB storage)|
|Prices of Pro||$4.99 per month(1 TB storage)||$4.17 per month(1 TB storage)||$499(3 TB storage)|
|Prices of Pro+||$17.99 per month(5 TB storage)||$15.00 per month(5 TB storage)||$999(5 TB storage)|
So, now it’s obvious that you have an overall overview of the five best home online storage services that can be used in 2023. Moreover, consider the factors and compare each one of them before you opt for one for your home use.
What Are Some Cloud Storage For Home Use?
Some of the best cloud storage for home use are pCloud, Google Drive, Sync, OneDrive, and Icedrive. All of these are the best choices that can be used in 2023.
Is Home Cloud Storage Service Cheaper Than Secondary Storages?
Yes, home-use cloud storage services are way cheaper than secondary storage. They offer more space for less money and even save physical space.
Is It Worth Having Cloud Storage For Home Users?
Yes, it is completely worth having home online storage services in 2023, as they offer you enormous storage at a cheaper rate. However, hard drives have a limited storage option, but with the best cloud storage for home use, you can have access to unlimited space.
Even if you exceed your limit, upgrade it for more space. On the other hand, you can do comparison between pCloud vs Google Drive storage in 2023 to grab the most amazing benefits.
Conclusion- Home Use Cloud Storage
For all your devices at home, you can use cloud storage to share, back up, and store all the files and folders. It also provides you with advanced security features. Home cloud storage is even more advantageous than using hard drives because it provides more storage options while saving physical space.
pCloud can be considered the best cloud storage for home use. It provides many favorable features for its users. But to opt for a free storage option, you can surely go for Google Drive.
Check Out More Exciting Blogs & Deals
- Cloud Storage For Multiple Users
- Top Mega Alternative Cloud Storage
- Cloud Storage For 4k Videos
- Lifetime Cloud Storage Deal
- Cloud Storage For Samsung
What Cloud Storage Option Is Best For Home Use?
pCloud is the best cloud storage for home use in 2023. It offers advanced security features while sharing files and folders.
What Is The One Advantage Of Using Cloud Storage For Home?
One advantage of using a home cloud storage service is that it secures your important documents and files anonymously among suspicious servers.