How To Add Text To Reels – Best Video Editing Apps For Instagram 2023
Instagram has been around since 2010 and has gained massive popularity with constantly evolving new features. In research, the users spend 30 minutes daily on Instagram on average and more after IG reels.
If I would ask you what’s the most engaging and stunning thing you like about Insta reels then would probably love the background, music, and text. So, if your search is also on how to add text to reel on Instagram then we got you.
Steps To Add Text To Instagram Reels In 2023
Subtitles or text in videos will not only enhance your videos but also add value to them. So, here are the steps you can follow to simply edit the Instagram reel text.
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the Reels icon to add new videos by swiping right. You can also upload the video from your phone’s gallery.
- Now tap on the Preview button to start editing.
- Tap on Aa from the top right corner to add the text to your reel.
- Start typing the text that you want to in your videos. If you want to add multiple texts then you need to enter the text separately by hitting the Done button.
- After you have added the multiple texts, they will appear in different blocks. Here you have to set them accordingly by selecting the text layer and a white box will appear around the preview of the video.
- You can adjust the timing of the text blocks individually or one by one that depending on you.
- Once done, just publish your Reels with text on your Instagram handle.
How To Edit Text On Instagram Reel?
Once you have added the text to your Instagram reels it’s time to add some stunning effect to it.
You can do this by tapping on your text and from the top of the screen you can:
- Change text font & style
- Change text color
- Animate text
- Move & resize
If you aren’t able to add the text to your reels then you can do this in another way by using some of the good video editing apps for Instagram.
No doubt that text to the video can help better to engage your audience. By following the steps on how to add text to reels of Instagram you can better create your videos.
Moreover, if you don’t feel satisfied then use some good video editing apps for Instagram that will take your Insta game to the next level.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Some top queries related to add text to Instagram reels are answered below:
Can you edit the reel text after posting?
Instagram allows the users to edit the text while editing the reel. Once you have published you can’t make a change in that. You need to delete your video and then re-upload it after making the changes you want to.
How to make text appear or disappear on Insta reels?
You can do this by clicking on the text box at the bottom of the screen to get the movie function in the rectangular box. Now, move the edges to make your text appear at the point in your video and click on done.
Can you edit the reel caption after posting?
Once you gave published the Instagram reels then you can’t make any changes to them. In fact, you can’t edit the caption after publishing the reel. So, it’s better to preview the video before publishing it.
- How To Invert Colors On A Picture On iPhone?
- Best Apps To Fix Blurry Pictures
- Send A Snap With The Cartoon Face Filter