Wondershare has launched the latest Filmora version, Filmora 11. This version has more upgraded features and many other things that will make your video look more professional. New users can buy this Filmora 11 easily through its official website. But users who already have Filmora X can update to Filmora 11 with some steps. So here we are to let you know how to update Filmora X to 11 with some simple steps.
Steps To Update Wondershare Filmora X To Filmora 11
There are two ways to upgrade from Filmora X to Filmora 11, one is if you have Filmora X installed on your device. Another one is if you do not have installed it yet but have its subscription.
Upgrade from Filmora X to Filmora 11 when it is installed on your device.
- First of all open the Wondershare Filmora X
- Click on “Wondershare Filmora” written on the top of left side and a window will pop up
- Tap on “Check For Updates” and get the latest Filmora 11 update on your Windows or Mac devices.
Steps to update to Filmora 11 if you have not installed Filmora X on your system.
- Visit the official Wondershare Filmora website and sign in your account
- There you’ll find an “Upgrade” button for Filmora 11, click on it.
- It will start downloading Filmora 11 on your device
After installing Filmora 11 then the previous Filmora version will be replaced automatically. Other than this if you do not have purchased a subscription for Filmora. Then you can buy the latest Wondershare Filmora 11 at a discounted price with a Filmora promo code. Besides this, there are free and paid Filmora versions available for users. However, you will get a watermark on your videos with the free version and to get rid of it purchase its paid subscription.
Why Should I Upgrade Filmora X To 11?
After knowing how to update Filmora X to 11 let’s know the reasons for that. Earlier when you updated Filmora 9 to X, then you had experienced some enhanced features and more. Same as now, Filmora 11 has multiple new features that make your video editing more professional and enhanced.
- Speed: It lets you control the speed of your video and create distinctive cinematic effects.
- Auto Sync: You can add special effects, music, and create your videos automatically. Also, it can arrange audio and videos in the same scene that are shot with multiple cameras.
- Wondershare Drive: This feature will let you upload and share project documents, templates, and exported videos.
- Renovative Interface: Now you will get an updated and optimized interface for a better experience.
What Are The Filmora 11 System Requirements To Update On Windows?
As the software has been updated so the system requirements to operate it will also be upgraded. So let’s know on which Windows device Filmora 11 is compatible.
- Supported OS: Windows 11 and less than that
- CPU: Intel i5 or higher, 2GHz+
- RAM: 4GB RAM but for 4K and HD videos 8GB RAM is required
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better and must keep your graphics driver updated
- Disk: SSD 10GB free Hard-Disk space
Filmora 11 System Requirements For Mac
- Operating System: Mac 10.14, 10.15, 11 & 12
- Processor: Intel i5 processor and Intel 6th Gen or new CPU required for 4K and HD videos
- Memory: 8GB and 16GB required for HD and 4K videos
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later, 2Gb vRAM and 4GB for 4K and HD videos
- Disk: Recommended SSD for HD and 4K videos and must have 10GB free space for installation
Internet connectivity is important while software registration and working with online services.
What Are The Other User Benefits Of Filmora 11?
Besides the new Filmora 11 features, you will get some other benefits, which are-
- Security: Your personal and financial details will be encrypted and kept safe with advanced fraud protection.
- Customer Support: You can contact the technical team for 24 hours via live chat and email.
- Money-Back Guarantee: A 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee is provided to all users.
These are some other advantages that you will get after updating Filmora X to 11.
Also Read – Pros & Cons Of Filmora
Here we have mentioned the simplest steps for how to update Filmora X to 11. Along with this, the Filmora 11 system requirements and new features are also described. So quickly update your Filmora x version to the latest Filmora 11 to enjoy its stunning features and create more enhanced videos.
Does Filmora X Support Windows 11?
No, Filmora X does not properly work on Windows 11.
How Do I Use Filmora On Windows 11?
To use Filmora on Windows 11, simply upgrade or install Filmora 11 on your device.
Does Filmora 11 Have a Free Trial?
Yes, you can use Filmora 11 for a 30-day free trial but with limited features.