Fusion 360 Review 2023 – Is Autodesk Fusion Safe To Use?
Fusion 360 can be considered the best designing software used by both professionals and beginners for product design and manufacturing. This software can be used on both the operating systems Windows and Mac. Designing an error-free model and getting the final product is a very tough and hectic job but Fusion 360 comes as a rescue.
In this article, Autodesk Fusion 360 review we will discuss everything about features, pricing, pros, and cons. Moreover, you will also be provided with the Fusion 360 free review and its requirements. So, let’s get started with Fusion 360 cad review.
Overlooking all the Features, Pros, & limitations, Fusion 360 is an overall amazing CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB software for designing models and manufacturing.
Overview Of Fusion 360
To get started with the review of Fusion 360, it’s very important to know the overall overview of it. So, we will discuss the pros and cons of Fusion 360 in detail to get an overview.
- Very easy to use
- Advanced set of tools
- Cloud-based software
- Access from anywhere
- Error-free work
- All-in-one software
- Provide Dummies for tutorial
- Can test designs
- Design smoothly
- 24/7 customer support
- Need Good internet
- Has system requirements
- No Fewer tools
- Little hard to get free services
- Sometimes Hangs
- Needs quite space
- Can’t customize keyboard shortcuts
Autodesk Fusion 360 Features
In this section of the Fusion 360 review, we will be discussing the important features provided by Fusion 360.
The following are the features provided by Autodesk Fusion 360 in this review:
- Fusion 360 has an amazing set of tools for 3D designing which also ensures that you can get a form-and-fit product.
- It has been proven as an excellent modelling platform for direct, surface, and many more modelling for its users.
- Fusion 360 gives you the platform to test your designs so that you can get an idea of whether they will survive in the real world or not.
- Provides cloud storage to store your designs and drawings of the models.
- It provides you with the flexibility to use it anywhere or anytime and even in offline mode.
- Fusion 360 works as a multi-tasker because it can perform load stimulation, animation, CNC machining, and PCB layouts– we got to know about it in Fusion 360 review.
- Allows you to analyze your design and assembly motion from any approach either top-down, middle-out, or bottom-up.
- Fusion 360 makes it easier to program CNC machines that provide simplified control for high-efficiency roughing, adaptive clearing, and tool orientation.
- In the review of Fusion 360, we learned that it ensures that you can get an error-free product.
- Fusion 360 can have tools that allow curves to pass through rectangles so that you can get more flexibility while drawing.
- Provides customer support option with 24/7 help executive, emails, forums, FAQs, and knowledge base.
Pricing Of Fusion 360
To understand the Fusion 360 review, it’s very important to know its pricing. In this section, we will discuss all the plans and pricing for Fusion 360. These plans are the same for both the operating systems Windows and Mac.
The minimum starting plan for Fusion 360 is $56.46 per month. Moreover, let’s check out the other offered plans:
|Plans Offered By Fusion 360||Pricings Of These Plans|
|Monthly Plan of Fusion 360||$56.46 per month|
|Yearly Plan of Fusion 360||$385.24 per year|
|3-Year Plan of Fusion 360||$1155.73 per 3 years|
Moreover, we would suggest that you take up the yearly plan because it is far more beneficial than the other two, allowing you to save up to 43% compared to monthly plans. It also gives a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can pay for it using UPI, credit, and debit cards, and they also provide wallets to pay.
Also, you can get 60% discount by applying Fusion 360 discount code. So, to give an Autodesk Fusion 360 review on pricing, it can be concluded that it has a reasonable plan that can be used by anyone.
Is It Worth Using Fusion 360 For Woodworking, Architecture, Startups, And 3D Printing?
Yes, it is completely worth using it for any kind of service like Fusion 360 for woodworking, architecture, 3D printing, and for startups. It is even more worth it for students, personal use, and hobbyists. Moreover, it has advanced tools to design models and drawings for your projects with ease.
System Requirements Of Autodesk Fusion 360
Autodesk Fusion 360 can’t be used on any system. It has certain Fusion 360 system requirements that should be met before installing or downloading it. So, let’s take a glance at the system requirements for it in the Fusion 360 review:
- It should have either Windows or macOS operating system.
- Your system should have a required memory of 8GB RAM or more.
- x86-based 64-bit processor and 1.7 GHz or greater CPU type are needed with more than 6 CPU cores.
- To install Fusion 360 it needs a dedicated GPU with 4GB or more VRAM.
- Your device should be connected to an internet connection with an internet speed of 2.5 Mbps or faster download speed and 500 Kbps or faster upload speed.
Fusion 360 Free Review
In this special section of the Fusion 360 free review, we will focus particularly on the free services that you can get from it. In this Fusion 360 review, you will learn that this software provides all its features and amazing tools for free. Also, Beginners and students can use Fusion 360 for dummies as a Guidebook for tutorials.
You can use free service of Fusion 360 for students, hobbyists and for personal use only. However, you cannot use this software for business purposes. To get Autodesk Fusion 360 for business purposes, you have to opt for the paid version.
You just have to meet the requirements asked by the software company. Once you meet the requirements, you get the software for free for three years. Moreover, you can also renew the license after it expires. Fusion 360 will give you a reminder to renew your license.
Requirements Of Free Autodesk Fusion 360
In the previous section of the Fusion 360 review, we learned about the free services. Moreover, we got an overall idea of Fusion 360 free review. But now here we will talk about the factors that are important for claiming the free service of Fusion 360:
- Fusion 360 is free for personal use.
- For hobbyists.
- For student use.
- For small startups whose company has been in the market for less than three years.
- The annual income of a startup should be less than $1000 per annum.
- For making content related to designing and modelling.
Is It Safe To Use Fusion 360?
Yes, Fusion 360 is completely safe to use, no matter why you are using it. Moreover, it also has a safe payment option, which means all your personal details, like banking information, stay safe.
What Is The Customer Support Provided By Fusion 360?
There are many ways provided by Fusion 360 to get connected to them and solve your query. In the Fusion 360 review, the customer support provided by the software program is an important factor to consider. It provides the foremost customer support by providing a 24/7 live representative who is always available to solve your query.
You can send your queries easily via email or the help desk. Moreover, Fusion 360 has FAQs or forums to solve your general queries related to payment and its usage.
Final Words- Fusion 360 Review
In the review of Fusion 360, we got to know every little detail about the software. Considering all the features and pros of Autodesk Fusion 360, no doubt it gives us ease of use but at the same time has some limitations. These limitations restrict the use of the software.
Moreover, overlooking all the limitations, Fusion 360 is an overall amazing CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB software for designing models and manufacturing. Otherwise, you can check out our other articles related to Fusion 360 for startups, woodworking, architecture, personnel, and students. So, this was the overall Fusion 360 review.
Is Fusion 360 Good To Use?
Yes, Fusion 360 is really good to use for any kind of startup, hobbyist, architect, woodworker, or 3D printer. It provides enough advanced tools to design models with ease.
Is Fusion 360 Good For Beginners?
Yes, Fusion 360 is definitely good for beginners because of the easier interface provided by the software. In the review of Fusion 360, we learned that its arrangement of tools makes it easier for anyone to use, from a student to a freelancer.
Also, you can check out other related blogs:
- Fusion 360 for 3D Printing
- Fusion 360 For Android
- Fusion For Civil Engineering
- CPU For Fusion 360
- Inventor Vs Fusion 360
- Fusion 360 Vs Onshape